8th March 2018, 04:56 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to get MBBS admission in Sharda University? Percentage required in 12th PCB to get admission? Annual fee of MBBS in Sharda University?

Hello, I want to do MBBS from Sharda University. Kindly tell me what is eligibility criteria for MBBS admission over there? How much percentage in 12th PCB needed for admission? What will the annual fee for MBBS in Sharda University?

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to study MSc(Mathematics) in Sharda University?
  2. Fee structure of MBBS in Sharda University?
  3. Fee details along with hostel charges of Sharda University for M.Tech Biotech?
  4. Is Vitam(Viswanadha Institute of Technology and Management)Visakhapatnam a good college?
  5. Fee structure for MBBS in Sharda University?
  6. Should I have to appear in Admission test to study B.Tech in Sharda University? When the application form will be released?
  7. Am I eligible to join MBBS after completion of B.Sc course? Will there be any career scope for me of doing this? How can I get admission for MBBS course in Mumbai University?
  8. Is it better to join Sharda university for Engineering?
  9. What is the total cost of MBBS course? What are the criteria followed for getting admission?
  10. AKG ghaziabad or Sharda university? which one to prefer? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Is it possible to take admission in Sharda university in 2nd year of graduation?
  12. Am I eligible to study MBBS after completing B.Sc(Chemistry & Microbiology)?
  13. What is the fee expense to study PhD in Amity University for an NRI? Coordinators of Civil PhD?
  14. Is it beneficial to study MSc(Mathematics) in Sharda University?
  15. How to choose best colleges to study MBBS course from abroad? Fee structure and eligibility criteria to take admission in Harvard University?
  16. Eligibility to get MBBS admission in Jawaharlal Nehru Medical College, Belgavi for a candidate with 79% in 12th PCB? -- [New]
  17. Am I eligible for government job after passing Sharda University
  18. Abilities and percentage required to get admission in good Medical schools of USA?
14th April 2018, 05:21 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to get MBBS admission in Sharda University? Percentage required in 12th PCB to get admission? Annual fee of MBBS in Sharda University?

Below I have mentioned the eligibility criteria, just have a look over it.

Candidates those who have completed their class 12th examination or equivalent from a recognized Board with a minimum of 50% of marks in it are eligible to apply for the MBBS course from Sharda University. Admission is based on the valid NEET score card.

The annual fees for MBBS course of Sharda University for the first year is Rs. 17,30,000/-. From the next year it is Rs. 11,30,000/- per year.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?