23rd November 2018, 06:23 PM
Unregistered

Requirements to apply for PhD(Journalism and Mass Communication) in Manipur University?

I want to apply for PhD program in Manipur University. I want to do PhD in Journalism and Mass Communication. Can you please tell me about the requirements for applying PhD program in Journalism and Mass Communication in this college. Please let me know immediately. Thank you!

10th October 2019, 10:51 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Requirements to apply for PhD(Journalism and Mass Communication) in Manipur University?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I want to apply for PhD program in Manipur University. I want to do PhD in Journalism and Mass Communication. Can you please tell me about the requirements for applying PhD program in Journalism and Mass Communication in this college. Please let me know immediately. Thank you!
Entrance exam to study PhD(Journalism and Mass Communication) in Manipur University is UGC NET JRF exam.

Eligibility criteria for Ph.D course in Journalism and Mass Communication:-

1)Those candidates who have completed masters degree in Journalism and Mass Communication from a recognized University with above 55% marks are eligible for Ph.D course in Manipur University in Journalism and Mass Communication.

2)There is no age criteria for Ph.D course
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?