29th July 2018, 07:57 PM
Unregistered

How many PhD(Journalism and Mass Communication) seats are available in Manipur University?

Dear friends, can you please help me to know about the seats available in Manipur University for PhD in Journalism and Mass Communication course? I would like to know that how many seats are available for this particular PhD in this institute. Kindly tell me immediately. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Entrance exam available to study PhD(Journalism and Mass Communication) in Manipur University?
  2. Course structure and duration of PhD(Journalism and Mass Communication) in Manipur University?
  3. Admission procedure to study PhD(Journalism and Mass Communication) in Manipur University?
  4. Can I get stipend to study PhD(Journalism and Mass Communication) in Manipur University?
  5. Best University to study Ph.D in Mass Communication for M.A in Mass Communication student?
  6. How many seats are available for mass communication & Videography in St.xaviers?
  7. Is it beneficial to study B.Com with Mass Communication if secured 81% in 12th?
  8. Admission in mass communication after BS 4 year microbiology
  9. Can I pursue special honours in journalism and mass communication in Calcutta university after graduation?
  10. Which colleges under Delhi University offer Mass communication course? Which are the entrance exams for Mass communication course? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. How many PhD(Mechanical Engineering) seats are available in Manipur University? -- [New]
  12. Is it compulsory to do graduation in mass communication to be eligible for applying masers in mass communication?
  13. For doing PG in Mass Communication is it necessary to do BA with Mass Communication?
  14. How many PhD(Journalism and Mass Communication) seats are available in Garden City University?
  15. How many PhD(Journalism & Mass Communication) seats are available in Central University of Orissa?
  16. How to get mass communication form from Delhi University?
  17. List of colleges and entrance exams to do PhD in Mass Communication and Journalism
  18. Best college doing Mass Communication in Delhi?
15th June 2019, 09:34 AM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many PhD(Journalism and Mass Communication) seats are available in Manipur University?

Manipur University

The total number of Ph.D. (Journalism and Mass Communication) seats are available in Manipur University is 13.

For further information, you can contact at the address of Manipur University.

Contact Address

Address: Indo Myanmar Road, Canchipur, Imphal, Manipur 795003
Phone: 0385 243 5276
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?