23rd November 2018, 07:23 PM
Unregistered

How many PhD(Journalism and Mass Communication) seats are available in Manipur University?

Hello, I am going to apply for PhD in Journalism and Mass Communication course in Manipur University. But I don’t know that how many seats are available for this particular PhD program in this college. Can you please let me know about the seats availability?

31st August 2019, 08:45 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many PhD(Journalism and Mass Communication) seats are available in Manipur University?

Manipur University

The total number of Ph.D. (Journalism and Mass Communication) seats that are available in Manipur University is 15.

For more information, you can contact at given below address.

Contact Address

MU
Indo-Myanmar Road
Canchipur
Manipal (Karnataka)
5th September 2019, 03:08 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many PhD(Journalism and Mass Communication) seats are available in Manipur University?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello, I am going to apply for PhD in Journalism and Mass Communication course in Manipur University. But I don’t know that how many seats are available for this particular PhD program in this college. Can you please let me know about the seats availability?
There are 10 seats are available for PhD course in Journalism and Mass Communication in Manipur University.

GEN-4
SC-2
ST-1
OBC-3
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?