2nd June 2015, 01:19 AM
Unregistered

How to get student visa of Canada to study oral medicine and radiology and donation fee details? Application procedure, dates and details of tuition fee for the same?

hi, i want to study in oral medicine and radiology from canada? how much your donation fee?how can i get student visa? how is your condition for enrolling? when can i apply? how much my tunition fee in per term?

14th June 2015, 05:44 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get student visa of Canada to study oral medicine and radiology and donation fee details? Application procedure, dates and details of tuition fee for the same?

Procedure to get visa for Canada to pursue your study in oral medicine and radiology :-

- First of all you need to have a valid passport.
- Then you need to apply for VISA at the Canadian Consulate office.
- You need to prove your financial stability and state the reason of your visit.
- Hence you need to show the admission letter from a recognized institute of Canada.
- Then you have to appear in the VISA interview.

The study expense and fee structure depends on the institute in which you are enrolled and the location which you choose to stay. Please comment below with the name of the institute in which you are enrolled so that we can give a detailed description of the study expense.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?