21st May 2015, 03:58 AM
Unregistered

Details of different scholarship exams to study MS in USA after Engineering in electronics? Minimum budget required to study there?

I'm a fe student studying electronics engineering.I would like to know what are the different scholarship programmes that I can apply to for studying MS in USA so that it will reduce my college fees& I would like to know the minimum budget to study there.

Related Questions:
  1. For which all exams should I apply to do MS in USA after my B.E?
  2. How can I get Admission in USA for Engineering after Diploma in IT? Minimum percentage required and scholarship?
  3. Where should I study M.Sc in USA or UK? Ful time or part time? Cost, duration, universities and admission?
  4. How to study in USA by applying for scholarships?
  5. How to do MS in abroad? What exams should be given to take admission in USA or UK?
  6. What should I do to study M.Sc Electronics in USA after completion of B.Sc Electronics along with part time work?
  7. How to get Scholarship to study in Stanford University in USA?
  8. In which exam I will have to appear to study M.S.(Electronics) in USA? Requirements to study M.S. in USA?
  9. Which stream shall I select in MS and what can I study further to get good job? Scholarship or education loan details for this course?
  10. How can I get scholarship to study further in USA if completed Intermediate?
  11. What are the scholarship exams to study MS in Abroad?
  12. Procedure to get Admission in USA for Engineering after Diploma in IT?Minimum percentage required and scholarship details?
  13. List of scholarship exams to study Aeronautical Engineering abroad?
  14. Can I study Accountancy in USA with full scholarship?
  15. Which exam to write for Pharma studies in USA? Is there any scholarship and study loan available?
  16. How to get scholarship for study in a good University in Australia, London or Canada aftre Civil Engineering with 7.8 CGPA? Entrance exams details for the same?
  17. How can I get scholarship for my higher studies? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. How may I do MBA from USA after completing my engineering? What's the applying procedure? How may I get scholarship?
16th May 2017, 09:05 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Details of different scholarship exams to study MS in USA after Engineering in electronics? Minimum budget required to study there?

There are no scholarship schemes especially for pursuing MS course in USA. Scholarships for pursuing MS course are offered by the US universities who have good GRE and TOEFL/ IELTS examinations scores, good aggregate marks in graduation and those who have applied first for scholarship. You require minimum 15-20 lakhs to complete MS course from US university.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?