29th July 2018, 08:57 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exam available to study PhD(Journalism and Mass Communication) in Manipur University?

Hello friends, I want to do PhD program in the field of Journalism and Mass Communication from Manipur University. So, I just want to know that what entrance exam I have to appear for doing this PhD program in this institute. Kindly let me know immediately. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get stipend to study PhD(Journalism and Mass Communication) in Manipur University? -- [New]
  2. Admission procedure to study PhD(Journalism and Mass Communication) in Manipur University?
  3. Can I join journalism or mass communication after graduation in arts?
  4. Best University to study Ph.D in Mass Communication for M.A in Mass Communication student?
  5. List of colleges and entrance exams to do PhD in Mass Communication and Journalism
  6. How many PhD(Journalism and Mass Communication) seats are available in Manipur University?
  7. Which colleges under Delhi University offer Mass communication course? Which are the entrance exams for Mass communication course? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Course structure and duration of PhD(Journalism and Mass Communication) in Manipur University?
  9. Which entrance exam to answer to study Journalism and Mass communication? Date of sale of forms?
  10. Is it beneficial to study B.Com with Mass Communication if secured 81% in 12th?
  11. Can I prepare for the entrance exam of mass communication if I dont like Mathematics in 11th?
  12. Should I have to appear in any entrance exam to study Bachelor of Journalism and Mass Communication course in Delhi University? List of colleges which offer this course in Delhi University?
  13. Entrance exam available to study PhD(Journalism and Mass Communication) in Garden City University?
  14. what is the syllabus for mass communication entrance exam St. Xaviers Calcutta?
  15. B.Ed can be done after studying Mass Communication or not?
  16. Is it possible to do course in Mass communication after 12th Commerce?
  17. Entrance exam available to study PhD(Journalism & Mass Communication) in Central University of Orissa?
  18. Sample question papers of Mass Communication Entrance exam?
11th July 2022, 01:15 PM
Ayesha baig
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exam available to study PhD(Journalism and Mass Communication) in Manipur University?

UGC NET,GATE and UGC CSIR NET is the entrance exam to study PhD Journalism and Mass Communication.

To study PhD Journalism and Mass Communication, candidates who have done post graduate degree from a recognized university.
11th July 2022, 07:43 PM
Ayesha baig
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exam available to study PhD(Journalism and Mass Communication) in Manipur University?

UGC CSIR NET is the entrance exam called to study PhD Journalism and Mass Communication at Manipur University.

Candidates who have done post graduate degree with minimum 55%marks from a recognized university can study PhD Journalism and Mass Communication.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?