29th July 2018, 07:57 PM
Unregistered

Course structure and duration of PhD(Journalism and Mass Communication) in Manipur University?

Hi everyone, can anyone of you let me know about the duration of PhD program in Journalism and Mass Communication which is available in Manipur University? Please let me know about the course structure also. Waiting for your response. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. How many PhD(Journalism and Mass Communication) seats are available in Manipur University?
  2. Entrance exam available to study PhD(Journalism and Mass Communication) in Manipur University?
  3. Admission procedure to study PhD(Journalism and Mass Communication) in Manipur University?
  4. Can I get stipend to study PhD(Journalism and Mass Communication) in Manipur University?
  5. For doing PG in Mass Communication is it necessary to do BA with Mass Communication? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Course structure and duration of PhD(Mechanical Engineering) in Manipur University? -- [New]
  7. Best University to study Ph.D in Mass Communication for M.A in Mass Communication student?
  8. Detailed information, course duration and fee structure of PGD in Mass Communication Distance Learning program by AMU? Date of entrance exam?
  9. Can a computer science graduation from Mumbai University get admission for PG mass communication? What is the duration of the course?
  10. Possibility to study M.A.(Mass Communication) fr B.A.(English Literature) candidate?
  11. Fee structure for diploma in Mass Communication and best institutes in Hyderabad for the same?
  12. Amission procedure of mass communication in Amity, Kolkata? What is the fee structure followed?
  13. Detailed information, career prospects and fee expense of PG in Mass Communication program for B.M.L.T student?
  14. Is it beneficial to study B.Com with Mass Communication if secured 81% in 12th?
  15. Admission in mass communication after BS 4 year microbiology
  16. Fee structure of Master of Mass Communication offered in Burdwan University?
  17. Course structure of Master of Mass Communication in Burdwan University?
  18. Can I pursue Mass Communication after completing BA Honors? What is the fee structure for Mass Communication?
11th July 2022, 12:18 PM
Ayesha baig
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Course structure and duration of PhD(Journalism and Mass Communication) in Manipur University?

The Course Structure is:-

Other Subjects

Seminar

Research Methodology I

Research Methodology II

Elective Subjects

Journalism Studies
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?