9th November 2016, 07:03 PM
Unregistered

Requirements to study PhD(Electrical Engineering) in KIIT School of Electrical Engineering?

For doing PhD(Electrical Engineering) from KIIT School of Electrical Engineering what I have to do? Please tell me the requirements for admission? Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Which branch will I get with 3515 rank in KIITEE?
  2. Requirements to study B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) in KSOU for Diploma Electrical Engineer?
  3. What are the requirements to join the Evening College for pursuing BE in Electrical Engineering?
  4. Am I eligible to study Electrical Engineering Diploma course being an employee and a certificate holder in Electrical?
  5. Requirements to study Distance Diploma in Electrical Engineering in Andhra Pradesh?
  6. Am I eligible for getting a study loan for doing engineering in KIIT University by lateral entry?
  7. Admission procedure and requirements to study B.Tech for Polytechnic Diploma in Electrical Engineering student?
  8. Can I study electrical engineering without studying mathematics and science in high school? -- [New]
  9. Possibility to study B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) for a candidate who has secured 4906 rank in KIITEE? Is it beneficial to study B.Tech in KIIT University?
  10. Am I eligible for GATE after passing MSc in computer science -- [Most Discussed]
  11. After finishing Electrical and Electronics Engineering Diploma how can i study Marine Engineering?
  12. Can I study marine engineering after completing diploma in Electrical and Electronics Engineering?
  13. What should I choose, Electronics and Electrical Engineering in KIIT University or Chemistry Hons in St Xaviers?
  14. Which one should I prefer, Electronics and Electrical Engineering in KIIT university or Chemistry Hons in St Xaviers?
  15. Which one should I go for, Electronics and Electrical Engineering in KIIT University and Chemistry Hons in St Xaviers?
  16. Which course is best B.Sc or Engineering?
  17. Enrolment Procedure and Total Cost to study bachelor of engineering from norway in electrical engineering
  18. Can I study B.Tech(Electrical & Electronics Engineering) being a Diploma Electrical Engineer?
10th November 2016, 11:22 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Requirements to study PhD(Electrical Engineering) in KIIT School of Electrical Engineering?

Candidates those who have completed their Masters degree in the above mentioned field from a recognised University with a minimum of 55% of marks in it are eligible to opt for the Ph.D course in the same at KIIT School of Electrical Engineering.
Candidates must have to qualify in the UGC-NET examination in order to take admission to study Ph.D course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?