28th March 2013, 06:10 AM
vatsalda

What is the fee structure of central university/state government college/autonomous college in Delhi and UP for M.Tech?

Sir i want to know the fee structure of central university/state Govt.College/Autonomous College in Delhi & UP for M.Tech...

Sir provide me the list of College which has very low fee for M.Tech...

vatsalda

id: [email protected]

Related Questions:
  1. Required Rank in PGCET Exam to get admission for M.Tech course in a Government College? How much will be the fee structure for this course? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Details of B.Tech 2/4 first semester fees?
  3. List of government Pharmacy colleges in Delhi region? What is their fee structure?
  4. From which college to pursue M.Tech? Which branches are available in M.Tech and what is the fee structure?
  5. How may I get fee structure and admission procedure of IIFT Delhi? How may I get details about Academic fee, Hostel fee, Library fee?
  6. Best MBA government colleges in Delhi and Ghaziabad? What is the fee structure?
  7. What is the fee structure of MBA in government college through PGCET?
  8. Fee structure of B.Tech in Government College in Delhi?
  9. What is the fee structure for government engineering college?
  10. Will I get a government college after scoring 29.45 in TANCET M.E CSE? What is the government college fee structure?
  11. Fee structure for various medical colleges? How should I apply for this exam? Fee structure for the same? What is the fee structure for government college?
  12. How much percentage is needed to get into government college? What is the fee structure of government college? I am doing B.Com Part III
  13. Fee structure and last date for submission of forms in government B.Ed college? -- [New]
  14. Does central law college salem has any separate entrance exam as I missed to appear in CLAT? What is its fee structure?
  15. Which is the best B.Com college in Delhi? Which has the low fee structure?
  16. What is the school fees for B.Pharm?
  17. How to get admission in Government Aeronautical Engineering? Fee structure of it?
  18. Can I get admission in any government college after securing 26.33% in GATE? Fee structure for the same?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?