8th July 2010, 01:54 PM
chaudharyvishal88

B.ed through Government College from Himachal Pradesh University after B.A. from Delhi University with low marks

Hello,
I want to do B.ed through Government College from Himachal Pradesh University But i have only 37 % marks in my
Graduation in B.A(Programme). I did my graduation from Delhi University through Correspondence.So Please tell me what i do for admission as soon as possible.I will be thankful to you.

Regards
Vishal Kumar

14th July 2010, 11:53 AM
karthu
Senior Member+

Default Re: B.ed through Government College from Himachal Pradesh University after B.A. from Delhi University with low marks

hai
The various colleges under Himachal pradesh university are:

Ddm sri law college
Ramanujam royal college of education
Himachal college of education
Sri satya sai college
Blooms college of education
Bharawaj shikshan sansthan
Adarsh college of education
Namdhari education society
A-one college
Vaishno college of education
Thakur college of education
Shanthi niketan college of education
Mata vaishno devi college of education
15th July 2010, 08:56 AM
SJ.18
Senior Member++++

Default Re: B.ed through Government College from Himachal Pradesh University after B.A. from Delhi University with low marks

Quote:
Originally Posted by chaudharyvishal88 View Post
Hello,
I want to do B.ed through Government College from Himachal Pradesh University But i have only 37 % marks in my
Graduation in B.A(Programme). I did my graduation from Delhi University through Correspondence.So Please tell me what i do for admission as soon as possible.I will be thankful to you.

Regards
Vishal Kumar
Hi
Be frankly I tell you that its difficult for you to get admission in Himachal Pradesh University because you have score 37% marks in your graduation and in university only those cadidate are eligible who have 50% and 45% in case of SC/ST/Ex-serviceman candidates.

So, its difficult for you.
Choose any thing else.

Good Luck
15th July 2010, 11:56 PM
amarjit
Senior Member++++

hello vishal,

you have a very low score in your graduation,but then also you can try in these colleges.
here are some of the government colleges in himachal pradesh offering B.Ed :

1)Himachal College of Education
2)Ramanujam Royal College of Education
3)Minerva College of Education
4)Deen dayal upadhyaya B.ed college
5)Rameshwari Teacher Training Institute

for some more colleges and their respective links visit:

http://www.indiastudychannel.com/col...chal%20Pradesh
4th August 2010, 06:34 PM
sparkle
Senior Member+++

Hello friend,

The percentile requirement for doing B.Ed is at least 45% in any university.

I doubt,there are colleges that will permit for admission in b.ed course with such low percentile.

Still you can try to look for such universities or institutes to do the B.Ed.

May be you can do your B.Ed from Open universities,or through the correspondence but sorry to say there is no possibility that you can get any of the Himachal University colleges.

Good luck!
14th August 2010, 03:16 PM
Unregistered

Hello,

I want to do B.ed through Government College from Himachal Pradesh University But i have only 45 % marks in my
Graduation in B.A. I did my graduation from punjab University through Correspondence.So Please tell me what i do for admission as soon as possible.I will be thankful to you.

Regards
RAKESH GULERIA
23rd August 2010, 02:43 PM
Unregistered

I want to do B.ed through Government College from Himachal Pradesh University But i have only 45 % marks in my
Graduation in B.A. I did my graduation from Dehli University through Correspondence.So Please tell me what i do for admission as soon as possible.I will be thankful to you.
1st September 2010, 02:48 AM
Unregistered

Hi i have done my B.ed from jammu. Now i want to do M.ed from Himachal. So, can you tell me now can i get addmission in M.ed session. If yes, then tell me the criteira and and how much fees we need to pay for this session and which college i will get for M.ed in Himachal I mean to say College place.
That's all for today.

-Shaveta
29th October 2010, 02:10 PM
Unregistered

HI i want to do B.Ed from HIMACHAL PRADESH UNIVERSITY but i have only45% marks in my Graduation in B.A.I did my graaduation from GUWAHATI UNIVERSITY.SO please tell me what i do for addmission as soon as possible.I will be thankful to you.
10th November 2010, 10:45 AM
Unregistered

hi
i have done my graduation from Delhi university with 37% and post graduation from Himachal Pradesh University with 48%. I want to do B.ed from jammu university. please tell me what should i do for admission as soon as possible.I will be very thankful to you.
10th December 2010, 02:51 PM
Unregistered

hello i want to do b.ed (corresspondence). i have scored 55% marks in b.sc. may i do b.ed corresspondence.
my name is TAPSYA from UNA
thanks
15th December 2010, 07:07 AM
Unregistered

I have done my graduation from H.P.U. with 38% marks.Also I have done Jetking hardware networking one year deploma. What can i after that.My age is 24 Years old.pls tel me,maa kya keru eska baad.?
18th December 2010, 02:21 AM
Unregistered

i m doing B.Ed from himachal pradesh university from where i got privious year question papers of B.ed.
Thanks & Regards
Avneesh Kumar
21st December 2010, 07:09 PM
Unregistered

Is the B.ed done through Bhartiya Shiksha Parishad ,Lucknow recognised by the UGC and CBSE schools in India?

Mala
14th January 2011, 02:27 PM
amlendu
Senior Member++

Dear,
you have a very low score in your graduation,but then also you can try in these colleges.
here are some of the government colleges in himachal pradesh offering B.Ed :

1)Himachal College of Education
2)Ramanujam Royal College of Education
3)Minerva College of Education
4)Deen dayal upadhyaya B.ed college
5)Rameshwari Teacher Training Institute

for some more colleges and their respective links visit:

http://www.indiastudychannel.com/col...chal%20Pradesh

Thanks.
17th March 2011, 02:41 PM
Unregistered

how much fees b.ed course
21st April 2011, 03:07 PM
Unregistered

Hello,
I want to do B.ed Government College from Himachal Pradesh University I have 63 % marks in my Graduation in B.A(Programme). How much money for b.ed admission in this %. I want to know for that, Pl tell me sir??

Thanks

Renu.
2nd June 2011, 11:43 AM
Unregistered

is there any age limit to persue b.ed from hp university.As my age is 29 n have done my grad in first division so would i be eligible for b.ed from there

thanks

palak ravi
2nd June 2011, 11:47 AM
palakbhardwaj81

hi
i have done my graduation from himachal university with 65%marks in english honors now my age is 29 and i want to do b.ed from there.i am a post graduate in business management too.is there any age limit for doing b.ed from hpu

thanks

palak ravi
2nd June 2011, 06:11 PM
Unregistered

b.ed admissions procedure in h.p.univ
7th June 2011, 10:09 PM
Unregistered

hello i have done my maters hons. school physics from GNDU Amritsar.Now i want to apply for b.ed frm h.p.u.,i got 63 %.do i got govt. seat...nd hw to aplly for that...
7th June 2011, 10:13 PM
Unregistered

hello i have done my maters hons. school physics from GNDU Amritsar.Now i want to apply for b.ed frm h.p.u.,i got 63 %.do i got govt. seat...nd hw to aplly for that...
17th June 2011, 09:59 PM
Unregistered

hello,

i want to know that i don't have a teaching experience,but i want to apply for b.ed So Please tell me what i do for admission as soon as possible.I will be thankful to you.

geetha
28th June 2011, 09:07 PM
Unregistered

Hi,
I want to do B.ed through Government college from Himachal Pradesh University.I have done my B.A.from H.P. University Shimla with 60% marks (category ST). Would I will be eligible for B.ed from there.so please tell me what I do for admission as soon as possible.I will be thankful to you.
28th June 2011, 09:17 PM
Unregistered

hi
I have done my b.a from hp university with 59%marks(ST). i want to do b.ed through government college from hp. would i will be eligible for b.ed from there.Please tell me as soon as possible.
Thanks
7th July 2011, 12:04 PM
Unregistered

b.ed from any govt college in himachal pradesh after b.sc. In medical stream from hpu
9th July 2011, 05:13 PM
Unregistered

how take the admission in b.ed hpuniversity
11th August 2011, 11:37 AM
Unregistered

my result is coming soon of B.A final year .so i'm doing b.ed from govt college in h.p.
please tell what i do .
14th August 2011, 02:05 AM
Unregistered

Hi I have competed my B.A. with English I want to do B.Ed but I have only 45% in and my categary is open so that I don't get admission in any B.Ed collage I am ready to complete B.Ed in self finance collage. Please help me If you have any way please show me. My email id is [email protected]
31st August 2011, 12:03 PM
Unregistered

i have compleat 27 years of my age and i am from genrel cetagiri. am i able to do b.ed from hpu. what is the age limit for genrel boys. sir please guide me. my email id is [email protected]
24th September 2011, 02:03 PM
Unregistered

i want 2 do b.ed or M.A. in public administration from h.p university but i have 48% in Graduation(h.p university) so pls tel me can i get the admission
from upasana kapil
28th October 2011, 02:33 PM
Unregistered

Thumbs up Re: B.ed through Government College from Himachal Pradesh University after B.A. from Delhi University with low marks

Quote:
Originally Posted by SJ.18 View Post
Hi
Be frankly I tell you that its difficult for you to get admission in Himachal Pradesh University because you have score 37% marks in your graduation and in university only those cadidate are eligible who have 50% and 45% in case of SC/ST/Ex-serviceman candidates.

So, its difficult for you.
Choose any thing else.

Good Luck
Hi,m neha I cum under eligibility criteria.but I want to do B.ed through distance learning. m a delhi resident.
pls revert.

Regards
Neha
29th November 2011, 11:44 AM
Unregistered

hi sir i want to do b.ed in hp university but my graduation marks is 45.6% hai..so pls tell mw sir can i get admission .... pls info mai...
1st December 2011, 08:23 PM
Unregistered

Hi, Sir i want to do b.ed from hp university correspondence but i want regular degree and my graduation marks is 65.84%. So plz tell me its possible or not.

Regards
Sumit
30th January 2012, 02:54 PM
Unregistered

Sir and Madam,
I want to do B.ed through Government College from Himachal Pradesh University But i have only 39.41% marks in my

With regards,
Bharti
21st February 2012, 02:21 PM
Unregistered

Is there any chance to get admission for B.ed in Himachal University with 52% .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?