9th January 2014, 12:51 AM
Unregistered

Research in NASA after M.Tech from IIT? Entrance test and qualification details?

how can I get chance in NASA after completing my M.TECH from IIT in mechanical engineering? what are the entrance tests and further qualification required? pls give me the details. i want to opt the research section in NASA.

25th January 2014, 09:32 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Research in NASA after M.Tech from IIT? Entrance test and qualification details?

NASA is the dream of many students and is one of the toughest dream to achieve. This is because it is the place of better than the best. SO you need to give more than 100% to achieve this dream of yours. It is good to see you having interest in space research and aspiring for NASA.

However, it is not possible to get into NASA right after completion of M.Tech from IIT and that too in mechanical engineering. The best way to go to NASA is through ISRO as ISRO gives many scientists and research fellows every year to NASA.

ISRO conducts an entrance exam every year for recruitment of executive trainees and research fellows. You need to crack it in order to get recruited in ISRO as research fellow or executive trainee and pursue research programmes in ISRO. After few years of good service and good research work you can easily go to NASA and work there on recommendation of ISRO to NASA to recruit you.
14th June 2015, 04:37 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Research in NASA after M.Tech from IIT? Entrance test and qualification details?

hello
I am a graduate student in pure mathematics(non-commutative ring theory) and I can do applied mathematics, I want to make relation with nasa for do scientist work, I thinks its be good for we world ,how can i do this relation?
16th February 2016, 12:30 PM
Unregistered

do i get chance in nasa from the deperment of aeronautical engeneering of iit kanpur
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?