11th April 2012, 12:11 PM
leena pailan

Which course should I opt for after completion of 10th Class to become an Astronaut in NASA? Can I study Astronomy by giving the Entrance Exams of IIT, AIEEE and WBJEE?

what should I study after 10th to become an ASTRONAUT at NASA ?
can I study astronomy by giving entrance test like IIT , AIEEE, WB-JEE ?

11th April 2012, 01:37 PM
nirumourya

Default Re: Which course should I opt for after completion of 10th Class to become an Astronaut in NASA? Can I study Astronomy by giving the Entrance Exams of IIT, AIEEE and WBJEE?

well for NASA you should take admmision in iit.You can also earn many scholrship by giving various international olympiads held every year which may proved to be very beneficial to get in nasa.
12th December 2012, 08:06 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which course should I opt for after completion of 10th Class to become an Astronaut in NASA? Can I study Astronomy by giving the Entrance Exams of IIT, AIEEE and WBJEE?

which course should i study to become an astronaut after completing my 10 class plz tell me.....?
21st April 2013, 04:11 PM
Unregistered

I Am Now In Class X And I Want To Be An Astronut In Nasa.So What Should I Do To Join NASA ...........
Plz Giv Me Suggestion ..........
I Am Saisaswat Mohanty,
Frm . Cuttack,Odisha,India
8th February 2014, 08:00 PM
Unregistered

I have a dream to land on moon tell me ,can my dream come true plz..
Tell me wat to do i need to full fill my dream coz i want a miracle to happen thankyou for reading my request.
Nivedita Y India,Andhra pradesh,Rajhmundry,St Anns School.....
4th May 2014, 12:59 PM
Unregistered

I'm in 12th class & i'm preparing for IIT-JEE
If i crack iit jee then what should i do for becoming an astronaut??
30th September 2014, 02:08 PM
Unregistered

i want to be an astronaut...m in class 10..so i will take bio or computer science in 11...physics and che are compulsory
19th February 2015, 10:30 PM
Unregistered

Hai my name is Midhun studying in 10th I would like to become an astrophysicist what are the procedure that i want to follow after this?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?