14th February 2013, 12:26 PM
Unregistered

HOw can I apply for NASA entrance exam?

hello! i am Prerna i want to know about NASA entrance examination so please inform me actually i want to became an Astronaut it is my aim and passion both ,and Nasa is a better platform for it ,please give me a chance now i am in class 12th ,so please give me details because its my 1st and last oppurtunity because i want to do something unique THANKS

5th May 2013, 01:56 PM
kapila Chaudhary
Senior Member++++

Default Re: HOw can I apply for NASA entrance exam?

National Aeronautics and Space Administration (NASA) is the agency of the United States government that is responsible for the nation's civilian space program and for aeronautics and aerospace research.

EDUCATION QUALIFICATION:Minimum qualification for joining NASA is that you have to persue B.tech in aerospace/aeronautical engineering or M.Sc.in Physics or it different branches,with atleast 65% aggregate,from a reputed institute like IIT,IIST.....

For information on other student programmes or job opportunities, visit the following websites: NASA Jobs: www.nasajobs.nasa.gov
6th October 2013, 04:58 PM
Unregistered

Can we become astronaut before completing 12th?
22nd October 2013, 04:31 PM
Unregistered

what is the syllabus for preparing nasa entrance test.?
15th September 2014, 10:36 AM
Unregistered

i am Kavyaa from India. I am studying 8th standard in cbse school in chennai. my great ambition is in near future i want to become an astronaut? now i want to know is there any exam for my age to become a youngest scientist? and i want to get membership in nasa. what should i do for this?
15th September 2014, 10:37 AM
Unregistered

i am Kavyaa from India. I am studying 8th standard in cbse school in chennai. my great ambition is in near future i want to become an astronaut? now i want to know is there any exam for my age to become a youngest scientist? and i want to get membership in nasa. what should i do for this?
28th September 2014, 03:22 PM
Unregistered

Hello,
I am in 2nd of Electrical Deploma and i want to be a part of NASA.So now what should I do to be a part of NASA
17th July 2016, 05:23 PM
Unregistered

Hey I'm doing my bachelors degree in ECE IIIrd year now I would like to know how to apply for nasa entrance and also now know the details for entering into NASA to continue my career
26th July 2018, 07:56 PM
Unregistered

Hello I'm M.A Muzammil from telangana i Want know about nasa entrance examination so please inform me actually iwant to be Astronaut it my aim please give me information about NASA entrannce exam in [email protected] plz plz plz inform to me okk Thankyou
30th July 2018, 09:59 PM
PRATYASHA RAY

Hello,
For joining NASA is that you have to persue B.tech in aerospace/aeronautical engineering or M.Sc.in Physics or it different branches,with atleast 65% aggregate,from a reputed institute like IIT,IIST.
3rd January 2020, 06:16 PM
Unregistered

Can I join NASA after completing BCA from a recognize university?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?