9th January 2017, 06:01 PM
Unregistered

Which research topic should a M.Sc Medical Microbiology choose for Ph.D in Medical Microbiology? List of government colleges in Maharashtra?

Hello sir, I have completed M.Sc Medical Microbiology and want to do Ph.D in Medical Microbiology. Please suggest me which research topic should I choose? List og government colleges of Maharashtra for it?

Related Questions:
  1. What are the suitable research topics for Phd in medical Microbiology?
  2. Which topic should I choose for my research in PhD Microbiology?
  3. Colleges for doing Integrated phd in microbiology or MSc medical microbiology along with Phd?
  4. List of good private and government colleges in India to apply for Ph.D in Medical Microbiology
  5. List of topics to do PhD in Medical Microbiology -- [New]
  6. Which are the Phd research topics in Medical Microbiology
  7. Which course should I take in MSc Medical Microbiology, MSc Clinical Microbiology and MSc Microbiology? Difference between the three?
  8. Am I eligible to do Ph.D in Medical mirobiology after completion of M.Sc from Medical microbiology? What is the future for medical microbiology?
  9. Can I do MSc in medical microbiology or Ph.D in medical microbiology?
  10. Is there any difficulty to do PhD in Medical Microbiology being a General Microbiology postgraduate? Where can I study?
  11. Which Post graduation to do after BSc Microbiology? Medical microbiology, applied microbiology and clinical research? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. What to choose between Clinical Research and MSc Medical Microbiology?
  13. Which course is preferred after completing B.Sc in MLT, either M.Sc(medical microbiology), M.Sc(clinical microbiology), M.Sc(microbiology)? List of universities offers these courses?
  14. What kind of job can I get after completing MSc Medical Microbiology with first class? In which areas can I work? Universities offering Ph.D in medical microbiology? How to get admission?
  15. How to give the Ph.D entrance test after completing MSc in microbiology
  16. List of entrance exams of medical microbiology? Names of colleges offering medical microbiology in Hyderabad?
  17. How to do MSc Medical Microbiology or Agriculture Microbiology from well reputed college? I have passed BSc Microbiology with 70% marks
  18. List of the colleges for MSc medical microbiology? Is there any scope for medical microbiology? I have completed my BSc in Medical Microbiology
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?