1st September 2019, 08:29 PM
Unregistered

Scholarship to pursue PhD(Yoga) in Uttarakhand Sanskrit University?

Hello everyone, I want to do PhD(Yoga) course from Uttarakhand Sanskrit University. I am looking for the scholarship to do this PhD course. Can I know about the scholarship through which I can pursue this PhD course?

9th September 2019, 07:03 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Scholarship to pursue PhD(Yoga) in Uttarakhand Sanskrit University?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello everyone, I want to do PhD(Yoga) course from Uttarakhand Sanskrit University. I am looking for the scholarship to do this PhD course. Can I know about the scholarship through which I can pursue this PhD course?
University topper in masters degree are also eligible for stipend for Ph.D course.

UGC NET(JRF) card holder candidates are eligible for Scholarship to study PhD program in the field of Yoga from Uttarakhand Sanskrit University.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?