1st September 2019, 08:29 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to pursue PhD(Yoga) in Uttarakhand Sanskrit University?

Respected Sir/Madam, I want to get an information regarding the eligibility criteria for pursuing PhD(Yoga) program in Uttarakhand Sanskrit University. Can you please tell me what is the eligibility criteria for pursuing this PhD program?

9th September 2019, 07:05 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to pursue PhD(Yoga) in Uttarakhand Sanskrit University?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir/Madam, I want to get an information regarding the eligibility criteria for pursuing PhD(Yoga) program in Uttarakhand Sanskrit University. Can you please tell me what is the eligibility criteria for pursuing this PhD program?
If you have completed masters degree in Yoga with above 55% marks from a recognized University, then you are eligible for Ph.D course in Yoga. There are no age criteria.

List of the entrance exam for Ph.D course:-

UGC NET(JRF)

University CET exam
11th September 2019, 09:44 AM
Careeradviser
Senior Member+

Default Re: Eligibility to pursue PhD(Yoga) in Uttarakhand Sanskrit University?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
To pursue PhD degree in Yoga at Uttarakhand Sanskrit University one should have the Post Graduation degree in Yoga with at least 55% of marks from a recognized university. There is no age limit for doing PhD degree. The admission in PhD is totally dependent on the marks acquired by the individual in his/her UGC NET(JRF)/University CET exam entrance exam.

For more details Official website -> Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?