10th May 2016, 12:11 PM
sameer.khan 9
Join Date: May 2016
Posts: 1

How can I get Visa to study in USA? Where should I apply?

Respected Sir,
I want to do my further study in USA. I am a student of B.Tech Mechanical in 2nd year. What shall I do or where shall I apply to get a Visa for studying in USA? Please reply as soon as possible.

13th May 2016, 08:37 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++
Join Date: Feb 2016
Posts: 4,375
Default Re: How can I get Visa to study in USA? Where should I apply?

To get student visa for doing higher studies in USA, you must have valid examination scores which are required for taking admission in Master's degree courses in Abroad Universities. To get student visa, you must to answer all the questions asked by Visa Issuing Officer in a satisfactory way. You can apply for US student visa through US embassy officail website.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?

Related Topics:

Thread Replies Last Post
Can I continue my studies now after discontinuing my studies of class 12th science 10 years back? 105 18th March 2022 03:04 PM
What should I do for continuing my studies? I have done 10th with 64% marks but due to some problem I didn't continue my studies later. Now I want to continue my studies in any technical field. Suggest technical courses along with their full details 10 28th June 2021 09:08 AM
How much time to spend on studies for IIT JEE preparation? Which are the important topics for studies? 13 20th April 2014 01:57 AM

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.3
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.3.0
vBulletin Optimisation by vB Optimise.
Please also check: