10th May 2016, 12:11 PM
sameer.khan 9

How can I get Visa to study in USA? Where should I apply?

Respected Sir,
I want to do my further study in USA. I am a student of B.Tech Mechanical in 2nd year. What shall I do or where shall I apply to get a Visa for studying in USA? Please reply as soon as possible.

13th May 2016, 08:37 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I get Visa to study in USA? Where should I apply?

To get student visa for doing higher studies in USA, you must have valid examination scores which are required for taking admission in Master's degree courses in Abroad Universities. To get student visa, you must to answer all the questions asked by Visa Issuing Officer in a satisfactory way. You can apply for US student visa through US embassy officail website.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?