10th November 2011, 01:49 PM
Unregistered

How can I apply for a student visa in USA after gaining certification from NIOS or will I be applicable to take admission in any College under Recognized University in USA with this Senior Secondary Certificate?

Sir/Madam,

With due respect, I would like to inform you that I am Sagar Roy citizen of India going to appear for senior secondary examination under National Institute of Open Schooling (NIOS) in Assam. Now I want to know that after passing from this institute whether I will be able to apply for student Visa in USA with this certificate or I will be applicable to take admission in any College under Recognized University in USA with this Senior Secondary Certificate.
I will remain ever grateful to you for your kind information.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I apply for student Visa in USA being an NIOS candidate?
  2. Am I eligible to get admission for BBA or BBM with any of the US universities being a candidate of pursuing SSC course form NIOS?
  3. Is NIOS SSC certificate genuine? Can I get admission at Santa Clara USA?
  4. Is NIOS Senior Secondary certficate recognized by Aligarh Muslim University?
  5. Can I get Student Visa to study in USA with 5.5. Bands in IELTS?
  6. After 12th from NIOS can I get admission in B.Sc at Calcutta University?
  7. Can Kerela Government debar students with the secondary certificate of NIOS from their board of higher secondary?
  8. Possibility of shifting from NIOS to CBSE after getting secondary certificate from NIOS?
  9. Which course is preferable in USA after B.Sc in Microbiology and certificate course in MLT?
  10. Eligibility to get Visa to study MS(Electronics) in USA for B.Tech graduate of India? Requirements to get admission in any Public University?
  11. Which course to study after passing NIOS senior secondary for a better future?
  12. Information about USA student Visa? Is GRE required for Ph.D or is TOEFL valid in USA
  13. Can we apply for MBBS course after finishing NIOS senior secondary course in P,C,B? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Is NIOS senior secondary certificate valid for EAMCET?
  15. If a student is born in USA with USA nationality then is he/she is eligible for Maharashtra Quota for Engineering College?
  16. Can I get admission in IP University to study BCA if study 12th NIOS?
  17. Am I eligible to apply for higher studies in USA or European countries if I have the certificate from NIOS? -- [New]
  18. Courses available for a candidate who has secured 50% in Senior Secondary from NIOS Board?
14th March 2013, 04:09 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I apply for a student visa in USA after gaining certification from NIOS or will I be applicable to take admission in any College under Recognized University in USA with this Senior Secondary Certificate?

am mahesh,newlly am going to appear in the exam of nios,can i attend for cet and,if attend .i wll get seat in government coollege what
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?