3rd January 2019, 05:25 PM
Unregistered

Scholarships available to study PhD(Biological Sciences) in Indian Association for Cultivation of Science?

I want to get scholarship for doing PhD in Biological Sciences program in Indian Association for Cultivation of Science. Can you please help me to know about the scholarships available for me to do this PhD program in this institute? Please tell me asap. Waiting for your response. Thank you!

11th August 2022, 01:11 AM
Muskan 0786
Senior Member++

Default Re: Scholarships available to study PhD(Biological Sciences) in Indian Association for Cultivation of Science?

As, you qualified these entrance exam called GATE, NET and SET you will get a scholarship to study PhD Biological Sciences at Indian Association for Cultivation Of Science.

The admission procedure is:-

Candidates who have done post graduate degree with minimum 55%marks from a recognized university.
12th August 2022, 12:53 PM
Aiman Afifa
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Scholarships available to study PhD(Biological Sciences) in Indian Association for Cultivation of Science?

Yes, you will get a scholarship to study PhD Biological Sciences at Indian Association for Cultivation of Science is, but first you have to qualify these entrance exam called GATE and UGC-NET.

The duration of this course is 3 years.
14th August 2022, 01:09 AM
Ayesha baig
Senior Member+++++

Duration of this course is 3 years.

Those candidates who have completed their masters degree from a recognized university can do PhD Biological Sciences.

Entrance exam called GATE and NET after qualifying these entrance exam you will get a scholarship to study PhD Biological Sciences.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?