21st September 2018, 06:18 PM
Unregistered

Scholarships available to study PhD(Health Sciences) in University of Hyderabad?

I want to get scholarship for doing PhD in Health Sciences program in University of Hyderabad. Can you please help me to know about the scholarships available for me to do this PhD program in this university? Please tell me asap. Waiting for your response. Thank you!

22nd June 2022, 01:01 AM
Ayesha baig
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Scholarships available to study PhD(Health Sciences) in University of Hyderabad?

As you qualified the entrance exam then you will get a stipend to study PhD Health Sciences at University of Hyderabad.

Candidates who have done post graduate degree from a recognised university can study PhD Health Sciences.
24th June 2022, 05:25 PM
Aiman Afifa
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Scholarships available to study PhD(Health Sciences) in University of Hyderabad?

Yes, scholarship is available to Study PhD Health Sciences at University of Hyderabad.

Qualification required for PhD Health Sciences is, candidates must have a post graduate degree from a recognised university with minimum 55%marks.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?