25th November 2018, 04:24 PM
Unregistered

Scholarships available to study PhD(Marine Sciences) in Goa University?

Hello everyone, I want to do PhD(Marine Sciences) from Goa University. But I need to get a scholarship for studying this course. So. please help me to know about the scholarships available for this course. Waiting for your response!

31st October 2021, 04:04 PM
honeyroy
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Scholarships available to study PhD(Marine Sciences) in Goa University?

Yes, Scholarships is available to study PhD(Marine Sciences) in Goa University.

Selected candidate will be eligibile to get stipend of Rs. 31000 per month throughout the course duration.

Candidate's final selection for stipend and admission will be done through personal interview.

Candidate have to clear each stage of selection procedure to secure admission and stipend.

Candidate can visit official website for application submission.
https://www.unigoa.ac.in/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?