16th July 2018, 10:29 PM
Unregistered

Scholarships available to study MS(Medical Sciences) in Ponce Health Sciences University?

Hi friends, I need your help. I want to get the scholarship for doing MS(Medical Sciences) course in Ponce Health Sciences University. So, can you please let me know about the scholarships which are available for studying this Master’s Degree course in this University?

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to study MS(Medical Sciences) in Ponce Health Sciences University for MBBS student?
  2. Detailed information about MS(Medical Sciences) in Ponce Health Sciences University?
  3. Admission procedure to study MS(Medical Sciences) in Ponce Health Sciences University?
  4. Entrance exam to study MS(Medical Sciences) in Ponce Health Sciences University? -- [New]
  5. Entrance exams available to study MS(Medical Sciences) in Ponce Health Sciences University?
  6. Requirements to study MS(Medical Sciences) in Ponce Health Sciences University?
  7. Admission procedure and requirements to study MS(Medical Sciences) of Ponce Health Sciences University?
  8. Job opportunities through MS(Medical Sciences) of Ponce Health Sciences University?
  9. Course structure and duration of MS(Medical Sciences) in Ponce Health Sciences University? -- [New]
  10. Can I get a seat in AP medical college after scoring 76% in EAMCET? I have scored 125 in EAMCET -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Total fee for Dentistry course in Iran?
  12. Should I have to appear in entrance exam to study B.Sc(Allied Health Sciences) in Chitkara School of Health Sciences?
  13. List of Homeopathic universities offering degree?
  14. Low fee colleges in Chennai for MBBS through NEET
  15. Entrance exams available to study MSc(Anatomy) in any Government college of India?
  16. Any training center for Audiology entrance exam in Madurai? I am in 12th with Biology and Maths as Major Subjects?
  17. Universities offering M.Phil in Clinical Psychology in India? Details of this course?
  18. List of government organized MDS entrance exams? From where I will get the application form?
24th August 2018, 07:52 AM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Scholarships available to study MS(Medical Sciences) in Ponce Health Sciences University?

There are various financial aid programs such as loans, scholarships available for the students to study MS(Medical Sciences) in Ponce Health Sciences University as mentioned below.

Direct Unsubsidized Loan,
Direct Loan-Plus Graduate Loan,
Private Loans (Alternative Loans),
Scholarships programs offered by the US Army, the US Air Force, Navy or the National Guard,
National Health Services Corps Scholarship Program

In order to know more details regarding scholarships, please visit to the link mentioned below.
https://www.psm.edu/school-of-medici...61527104307424
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?