19th November 2018, 06:25 PM
Unregistered

Can I get stipend to study PhD(French) in Calcutta University?

Dear Sir, I want to study PhD program in the field of French. I want to do this PhD program from Calcutta University. So, I would like to know that I can get stipend or not for this PhD program in this college? Please help me to know about this.

31st October 2021, 03:09 PM
honeyroy
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get stipend to study PhD(French) in Calcutta University?

Yes, You can get stipend to study PhD(French) in Calcutta University.

Selected candidate will be eligibile to get stipend of Rs. 33000 per month throughout the course duration.

Candidate have to clear each stage of selection procedure to secure admission and stipend.

Candidate's final selection for stipend and admission will be done through personal interview.

Candidate can visit official website for application submission.
https://uoc.ac.in/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?