14th August 2018, 08:44 PM
Unregistered

Scope and benefits of studying PhD(Chemical Engineering)?

Hi Sir, I am going to join BMS College of Engineering, Bengaluru for PhD(Chemical Engineering). I would like to know that what benefits I will get if I do this course? And what is the scope of this course? Kindly tell me about the benefits of this course.

15th August 2018, 08:15 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Scope and benefits of studying PhD(Chemical Engineering)?

Scope of studying PhD Chemical Engineering Course:

The program is beneficial for those students who want to meet and form lifelong bonds with like minded fellow students, faculty and researchers in the Global scientific and technological community.

They can seek jobs in areas such as processing, operations on manufacturing, research and development, design and construction, finance and teaching.
16th August 2018, 12:52 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Scope and benefits of studying PhD(Chemical Engineering)?

Scope and benefits of studying PhD(Chemical Engineering) are given below.

BEST EMPLOYMENT AREA

=> Toiletries Industry

=> Colleges & Universities

=> Food and Drink Industry

=> Plastic and Metals Industry

=> Pulp and Paper Industry

BEST JOBS TYPE

=> Associate Lab Director

=> Process Design Engineer

=> Commissioning Engineer

=> Production/Planning Engineer

=> Environment Associate

BENIFITS

As per my knowledge, this course is beneficial for those candidates who want to meet and form lifelong bonds and researchers in the global scientific and technological community.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?