30th August 2017, 10:30 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility criteria and age limit for OBC candidate to appear in CSIR with B.Sc Mathematics? Syllabus and selection procedure of CSIR?

I am studying B.Sc Mathematics and want to apply for Council of Scientific & Industrial Research. Please tell me eligibility criteria and age limit for OBC candidate? syllabus and selection procedure of CSIR?

3rd September 2017, 05:28 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility criteria and age limit for OBC candidate to appear in CSIR with B.Sc Mathematics? Syllabus and selection procedure of CSIR?

I am sorry to say that you are not eligible to apply for CSIR NET examination at this moment after the completion of B.Sc Mathematics, you must have complete at least Post Graduation to be eligible for it.
Candidates those who have completed their Masters degree course in the relevant field from a recognized University with a minimum of 55% of marks in it are eligible to appear in the CSIR NET examination.
Candidates maximum age must be 28 years. There is an age relaxation upto 5 years for OBC candidates.
3rd September 2017, 10:31 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility criteria and age limit for OBC candidate to appear in CSIR with B.Sc Mathematics? Syllabus and selection procedure of CSIR?

CSIR exam for NET and JRF is conducted for post graduates and other professional degree holders. You have B.Sc degree in maths, which is not sufficient to apply for it.

You need to have at least M.Sc maths to apply for CSIR exam. For JRF there is upper age limit for 28 years and for NET, there isn't any age limit.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?