24th September 2019, 12:27 AM
Unregistered

Should I have to appear in UGC-NET to secure PhD(Pharmaceutical Chemistry) admission in GLA Institute of Pharmaceutical Research? Cutoff score required for admission?

Hi Sir, I am interested to pursue PhD(Pharmaceutical Chemistry) course from GLA Institute of Pharmaceutical Research. So, I have to appear in UGC-NET? If yes, then what would be the cutoff score I have to secure for admission?

26th September 2019, 11:22 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Should I have to appear in UGC-NET to secure PhD(Pharmaceutical Chemistry) admission in GLA Institute of Pharmaceutical Research? Cutoff score required for admission?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi Sir, I am interested to pursue PhD(Pharmaceutical Chemistry) course from GLA Institute of Pharmaceutical Research. So, I have to appear in UGC-NET? If yes, then what would be the cutoff score I have to secure for admission?
If you have completed M.Sc degree in Pharmaceutical Chemistry with above 55% then you are eligible for UGC NET exam.

NET stands for National Eligibility Test which is conducted by UGC.

The educational qualification required for UGC NET Exam is masters degree from recognized University with above 55% marks. 5% relaxation is given for SC/ST category candidates. Final year student are also eligible for UGC NET exam.

There is no age criteria for UGC NET exam but for JRF your age should be below 30 years.

For more details about UGC NET exam click on the official link http://www.ugc.ac.in
27th September 2019, 04:28 AM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Should I have to appear in UGC-NET to secure PhD(Pharmaceutical Chemistry) admission in GLA Institute of Pharmaceutical Research? Cutoff score required for admission?

It is not compulsory to appear in UGC-NET to secure PhD in Pharmaceutical Chemistry admission in the GLA Institute of Pharmaceutical Research. Admission selection is done on the basis of entrance test which is conducted by the university followed by an interview.

The educational qualification required is a candidate must have passed Master's degree in the relevant field with first division or minimum cumulative grade point average of 6.75 on a 10 point scale. I am also giving you the institute website link for your reference that is www.gla.ac.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?