25th January 2015, 02:20 AM
Unregistered

Steps to do research in Cancer for Chemistry PhD holder in Abroad?

hello
I have done with my PhD in Chemistry
from Delhi University
I want to go abroad and do research on cancer
kindly tell me what I have to do for this?
thank you!!!!!!

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure of PhD programs Abroad? Universities and countries offering PhD by research?
  2. Scholarship or financial aid to do PhD in Plant or Agriculture Biotechnology in Abroad?
  3. How to do Ph.D course abroad?
  4. Procedure to study PhD in Abroad for M.Sc(Organic Chemistry) postgraduate? -- [New]
  5. PhD research centres in India and Abroad for Oral Pathologist? How to approach them?
  6. Scholarship eligibility, exam, and interview for Ph.D(Plant Biotechnology/Agriculture Biotechnology) in abroad?
  7. Can I go abroad for my Ph.D in Canada or other countries after completing PG in Zoology with 6 months research experience in Biochemistry? Are there any scholarships available? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Am I eligible for PhD in Chemistry after M.Sc in Applied Chemistry? Scope of Applied Chemistry in research field?
  9. Guidance for Ph.D in Chemistry from abroad?
  10. Am I eligible to do Ph.D in Chemistry in India and Abroad having completed B.Sc with Chemistry and Zoology and M.Sc in Clinical Research?
  11. PG courses to take up cancer research in molecular oncology as career?
  12. Steps after clearing NET JRF for PhD entrance?
  13. How can I get scholarship to study Ph.D(Plant/Agriculture Biotechnology) in Abroad if secured 2067 AIR in GATE being a ST candidate?
  14. Universities in India and Abroad offering PhD in Software Reliability?
  15. Am I eligible for Ph.D in abroad after qualifying MSc Organic Chemistry?
  16. Future prospects f phd in software reliability
  17. Way of getting admission in PhD Organic Chemistry?
  18. Difference between studying in India and Abroad? What could be the correct career path for me being a candidate of BE in CS domain having 3 years experience in IT field and wanted to pursue higher studies?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?