9th June 2014, 05:55 PM
Unregistered

Guidance for Ph.D in Chemistry from abroad?

Respected sir,
i m student of M.Sc (chemistry)
i want to complete my phd from abroad
so please guide me about this as i dont
have any idea and the expenses also

Related Questions:
  1. List of colleges and universities along with their admission procedure and details, offering Ph.D course with chemistry or medicinal chemistry through correspondence? I have completed M.Sc(Pharmaceutical Chemistry) with 75% marks
  2. Am I eligible for Ph.D in abroad after qualifying MSc Organic Chemistry?
  3. How may I get admission in Ph.D in any well reputed institute other than CSIR? I've completed M.Sc(Industrial chemistry) from JNTUH Hyderabad
  4. Procedure of PhD programs Abroad? Universities and countries offering PhD by research?
  5. How to do Ph.D from abroad after doing MSc chemistry? What is the requirements and eligibility for Ph.D?
  6. What kind of stipend can I expect from the universities offering Ph.D in Abroad? Procedure to take admission? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Scholarship or financial aid to do PhD in Plant or Agriculture Biotechnology in Abroad?
  8. Eligibility and criteria to apply for PhD in India or Abroad?
  9. Is M.Phil mandatory before PhD?
  10. Procedure to do PhD after M.Sc Chemistry?
  11. In which subject should I do Ph.D after pursing MSc in Forensic Science? Colleges offering the course? Where can I find colleges abroad?
  12. How to do Ph.D in chemistry after completing MSc with Chemistry
  13. Eligibility criteria for PhD VLSI Design in India or Abroad?
  14. Scholarship eligibility, exam, and interview for Ph.D(Plant Biotechnology/Agriculture Biotechnology) in abroad?
  15. Universities for correspondence PhD in Chemistry?
  16. Entrance exam to pursue PhD in Pharmacy after M.Sc in Pharmaceutical Chemistry?
  17. Entrance exam for doing PHD in Pharmacy after M.Sc Pharmaceutical Chemistry?
  18. Entrance exam for doing PhD in Pharmacy after M.Sc in Pharmaceutical Chemistry?
21st January 2018, 03:38 AM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Guidance for Ph.D in Chemistry from abroad?

As you said you have completed M.Sc. in Chemistry, so you are eligible to pursue Ph.D. in Chemistry. First you need to choose a university/institute in order to pursue Ph.D. in Chemistry then you can apply for it through official website of respected university.

Entry Requirements for Ph.D. in Chemistry:-
> You must have completed a three-year degree, obtained first class, and also obtained a masters, both from a reputable university.
> You must have minimum 2 yaer of work experience.
> You need to take a English Proficiency test such as IELTS(minimum 6.5) or TOEFL(minimum 90).

These are the best foreign universities offering Ph.D. in chemistry with Scholarship:-
> The University of Texas, Texas city , United States
> South Dakota State University, South Dakota, United States
> Cardiff University, Wales, UK
> University of Cambridge, England, UK

*The cost of PhD in the US is roughly US$28,000 to US$40,000 per year.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?