29th March 2016, 08:31 PM
Unregistered

Which subject should I opt to appear in ICMR-JRF while having interest in Entomology?

Hello,
I want to know how to prepare for ICMR-JRF? I am a 2nd year student of M.Sc Agriculture. I am confuse which subject I should opt for JRF, I have a little interest in Entomology. What should I do?

17th June 2016, 08:18 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which subject should I opt to appear in ICMR-JRF while having interest in Entomology?

The best stream I would suggest you to go with in ICMR JRF is Agricultural Sciences. Yes, the basic eligibility criteria required is given below.

>> Only those candidates passed their Master's Degree or appearing in the final year are eligible to apply for this ICMR from a recognized university.

>> You must have secured minimum 60% marks in academics in order to be eligible.

>> As entomology is not a specialized object, I suggest you to go with ICMR JRF Agricultural Sciences stream after successful completion of Post Graduate Degree in Agriculture.
12th March 2017, 09:41 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which subject should I opt to appear in ICMR-JRF while having interest in Entomology?

I'm a student of B.sc Agriculture,2nd year and I want to know about how I can go in JRF in M.sc and which exams will conduct in M.Sc entrance and tell me the best coaching centre in Hyderabad please
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?