2nd February 2016, 07:52 PM
Unregistered

Syllabus for Ph.D Entrance commerce?

Dear sir, please send me syllabus of Ph.D entrance commerce. Thank You.

Related Questions:
  1. Pattern and syllabus of Osmania University PhD entrance exam for admission in PhD in Commerce?
  2. Details on how to join M.Phil in commerce and Ph.D in Commerce? What is the name of the entrance for M.Phil in Commerce or Ph.D in Commerce? Percentage of marks required to join the course?
  3. In which filed I should do PhD after completion of MCA? Detailed information, syllabus and list of entrance exams?
  4. In which filed I should do PhD after completion of MCA? Detailed information, syllabus and list of entrance exams? -- [New]
  5. CSIR-NET or UGC-NET in which one to appear for studying PhD in Commerce? List of entrance exams for doing PhD in Commerce?
  6. Formalities to apply for PhD in Commerce? Which all subjects are available for Commerce student?
  7. Biotechnology syllabus of AIIMS PhD entrance exam? Tips to crack this PhD entrance exam?
  8. What is the syllabus followed for the Ph.D Commerce entrance exam? What should be prepared for it?
  9. Procedure and date of application for PhD in Commerce?
  10. Syllabus of computer science Ph.D entrance?
  11. What is the eligibility criteria required to do Ph.D in Commerce stream?
  12. Is NET mandatory for PhD? Which books to refer for NET? Best university for PhD in Commerce?
  13. Universities/institutions offering PhD in chemistry? Entrance Exams for admission in PhD? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Detailed information, syllabus, examination date and pattern of Pune University PhD entrance exam?
  15. Date of sale of Ph.D entrance exam forms? Syllabus for the commerce stream?
  16. Entrance exams for PhD in Life Science? Syllabus for it?
  17. When the notification of NIMHANS PhD entrance exam will be announced? Syllabus of PhD entrance exam?
  18. Syllabus and question pattern of UGC-NET Commerce?
24th March 2017, 02:38 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Syllabus for Ph.D Entrance commerce?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear sir, please send me syllabus of Ph.D entrance commerce. Thank You.

The PhD Commerce Entrance Examination syllabus will be like NET syllabus only. The universities conduct the PhD entrance examinations separately. So you have to check the syllabus in which you have applied for the admission.
The PhD Commerce Entrance Examination consists of 100 objective type questions from the units given below;

Business Environment
Cost and Management Accounting
Business Statistics & Data Analysis
Accounting
Business Management
Business Economics
Income Tax & Tax Planning
Entrepreneurship
Financial Management
Marketing Management
Indian Financial System
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?