13th September 2018, 10:24 PM
Unregistered

Is there any entrance exam available to study PhD(Biotechnology) in Dr. BR Ambedkar University?

I have an interest to study PhD(Biotechnology) in Dr. BR Ambedkar University. Can anyone of you kindly tell me that is there any kind of entrance exam i have to appear for studying this course in this institute? Kindly let me know asap.

15th September 2018, 12:05 PM
Anwesha Banerjee15
Junior Member+

Default Re: Is there any entrance exam available to study PhD(Biotechnology) in Dr. BR Ambedkar University?

Entrance examination is conducted by the university, and the candidates have to qualify with 40% marks and 5% relaxation will be given to SC/ST category candidates.

15th September 2018, 05:39 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any entrance exam available to study PhD(Biotechnology) in Dr. BR Ambedkar University?

Admission procedures-
You will have to clear SIR-UGC NET/ JRF/ GATE etc. (any of them) entrance examination and admission is based on counseling process after qualifying entrance examination.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?