26th March 2016, 03:35 AM
Unregistered

Does Jamia Millia Islamia offer PhD in Economics? When the notification will be released? Date of PhD entrance exam?

Hello Sir/Madam,
I would like to know that when Jamia Millia Islamia will conducts its PhD entrance exam? Also tell me when the notification release. Kindly tell me the eligibility to give this exam. I also want to know that Economics PhD course is there in Jamia or not?

Related Questions:
  1. When the notification of PhD(Centre Media Governance) entrance exam conducted by Jamia Millia Islamia will be released? Detailed information about this entrance exam?
  2. Is Jamia Millia Islamia offered Bachelors of Fine Arts course? When the notification will be released?
  3. Eligibility to study PhD(Psychology) in Jamia Millia Islamia?
  4. Jamia Millia Islamia offers PhD in Arabic course?
  5. How can I get admission to study PhD in Urdu in Jamia Millia Islamia?
  6. When the notification of Jamia Millia Islamia MCA entrance exam will be released? Requirements to apply?
  7. Delhi University and Jamia Millia Islamia University PhD(Life Science) entrance exam question papers of previous year.
  8. Procedure to study PhD in Urdu at Jamia Millia Islamia for a postgraduate of Osmania University?
  9. Can I get admission to study PhD in Urdu in Jamia Millia Islamia through UGC-NET?
  10. Eligibility criteria and last date of form submission for Jamia Millia Islamia B.Ed entrance exam?
  11. What's the last date for the submission of B.Ed forms in Jamia Millia Islamia University(Jamia Nagar)? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Cutoff marks required to study B.Tech(ECE) in Jamia Millia Islamia entrance exam?
  13. How can I apply to study B.Tech in Jamia Millia Islamia?
  14. When the application form of PGD in Computer Application entrance exam will be published by Jamia Millia Islamia? Procedure to fill-up the application form?
  15. Does Jamia Millia Islamia offer Bachelor of Social Work course? Is there any entrance exam for admission?
  16. Detailed information and eligibility to apply for Jamia Millia Islamia B.Ed entrance exam?
  17. Date and time of BDS entrance exam conducted by Jamia Millia Islamia?
  18. Important dates of admission in Jamia Millia Islamia for PhD(Social Work)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?