2nd May 2019, 07:43 PM
Unregistered

Is there any entrance exam available to study PhD(Geology) in Karnatak University?

I have an interest to study PhD(Geology) in Karnatak University. Can anyone of you kindly tell me that is there any kind of entrance exam i have to appear for studying this course in this university? Kindly let me know asap.

5th May 2019, 04:19 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any entrance exam available to study PhD(Geology) in Karnatak University?

Entrance exam available to study PhD(Geology) in Karnatak University are as follows:-
KUD
NET
PET
6th May 2019, 01:33 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any entrance exam available to study PhD(Geology) in Karnatak University?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have an interest to study PhD(Geology) in Karnatak University. Can anyone of you kindly tell me that is there any kind of entrance exam i have to appear for studying this course in this university? Kindly let me know asap.

Yes, there is an entrance examination available in the name of PhD Entrance Test for the admission to study PhD (Geology) in Karnatak University. Government sponsored foreign candidates and candidates who have qualified the UGC/CSIR JRF Test / NET / SLET (Karnataka) / GRE / GATE / MPhil (admitted through an entrance test) shall be exempted from appearing the PhD Entrance Test.
Nature of the PhD Entrance Test of the Karnatak University – Multiple Choice Questions, maximum marks – 100 and 50% of the questions about Research Methodology and 50% of the core subjects.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?