6th March 2015, 06:27 PM
Unregistered

Is there any entrance exam to study PhD(Hindi) in IGNOU for M.Phil postgraduate?

Respected Sir ,
I got 53% in M.A. Hindi and
57% in M.Phil in same subject Hindi.
Kindly let me know that I can get admission in PhD Hindi
in IGNOU? And there is an entrance exam?
Dhanywad

11th March 2015, 10:11 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any entrance exam to study PhD(Hindi) in IGNOU for M.Phil postgraduate?

If you have got M.Phil qualification in relevant discipline then no need to appear for entrance exam. Just apply for Ph.D admission in IGNOU directly because M.Phil qualified candidates are exempted from entrance exam for Ph.D admission.

Those with NET/SLET/JRF scores are also exempted from any entrance exam. All you have to do is appear for the interview after applying for the admission. If you perform well in the interview then surely you will get admission in Ph.D program.
28th July 2015, 10:15 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is there any entrance exam to study PhD(Hindi) in IGNOU for M.Phil postgraduate?

I want to take admission in phd hindi in ignou please tell me about the last date of filling form and the date of entrance exam
13th January 2016, 09:35 AM
Unregistered

Sir good morning .my name is Bharti. l want to admission PhD Hindi please tell the procedure. PhD hindi2016-17. My qualification. Is m.phil.hindi.b.ed
13th June 2016, 08:46 AM
Unregistered

I have passed MA in Hindi from IGNOu and intend to undergo M. phil in Hindi from IGNOU. Please advise me
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?