16th November 2020, 07:59 AM
Unregistered

Is there any entrance exam to study PhD(Sanskrit) in Rabindra Bharati University?

Dear friends, I want to get admission in Rabindra Bharati University for studying PhD in Sanskrit course. So, do I need to appear for any kind of entrance exam for admission? Kindly let me know if there is an entrance exam for admission.

17th November 2020, 10:05 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any entrance exam to study PhD(Sanskrit) in Rabindra Bharati University?

Yes, Entrance examination is available to study PhD in Sanskrit at Rabindra Bharati University. Admission selection will be done on the basis of the score obtained in the written test followed by an interview which is conducted by the university.

The educational qualification required is a candidate must have passed master's degree in the relevant field with a minimum score of 55% marks in aggregate for General category and for SC/ST category it is 50% marks in aggregate from a recognized university. I am also giving you the university website link for your reference that is www.rbu.ac.in
18th November 2020, 08:17 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any entrance exam to study PhD(Sanskrit) in Rabindra Bharati University?

°°° YES, there is an entrance exam to study PhD(Sanskrit) in Rabindra Bharati University.
All the candidates will have to appear for a written entrance test, and if qualified, how to appear for an interview/viva-voce to be conducted by the respective department research committee.

°°° The candidates should have done masters degree with at least 55% marks for general category students and 50% for reserved category students.

°°° For more information you can visit this website-
http://www.rbu.ac.in
21st November 2020, 12:47 AM
Unregistered

Respected Sirs / Madam. I need PhD Education entrance exam syllabus and questions in general%u2026. thanking you
21st November 2020, 11:11 PM
aditya_ro
Senior Member++++

Yes, there is an entrance exam to study PhD(Sanskrit) in Rabindra Bharati University.

Admission will be done through written test followed by an interview.

Written test will be conducted by University itself.
22nd November 2020, 10:47 PM
ruckshana

In order to study PhD (sanskrit) in Rabindra Bharati university, candidates will have to appear for a written entrance test & if qualified have to appear for an interview/ viva voice conducted by respective department research committee.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?