26th March 2018, 04:34 PM
Unregistered

Is there any entrance exam available to study PhD(Political Science) in Rabindra Bharati University?

Dear friends, I want to get admission in Rabindra Bharati University for studying PhD in Political Science. So, do I need to appear any kind of entrance exam for admission?

Related Questions:
  1. Is there any entrance exam available to study PhD(Political Science) in Rabindra Bharati University?
  2. Can I get admission to study M.A.(History) in Rabindra Bharati University if secured 49% in B.A.?
  3. Can I get stipend to study PhD(Political Science) in Rabindra Bharati University?
  4. Can I get admission to study M.A. from Rabindra Bharati University through Distance Education if completed B.A. from CU?
  5. Does Rabindra Bharati University offer M.A.(Criminology & Police Administration) course?
  6. Can I apply to study M.A. in Rabindra Bharati University if waiting for the result of B.A. completed from IGNOU?
  7. Admission procedure to study PhD(Bengali) in Rabindra Bharati University?
  8. Whether the syllabus of distance universities like Rabindra Bharati and regular university like Calcutta University are same or is there any difference?
  9. How can I get admission to study M.Com in Rabindra Bharati University after completing B.Com from Calcutta University?
  10. Eligibility to study Diploma(Tagore Literature) in Rabindra Bharati University?
  11. Can I do B.Ed after doing M.A from Rabindra Bharati University? I have passed graduation with 49.57% marks
  12. Computer science graduate can get admission in Master of Arts at Rabindra Bharati university?
  13. Possibility to study Bengali PG course in Rabindra Bharati University for History postgraduate of Deemed University? -- [New]
  14. Procedure to get admission in Rabindra Bharati University, Kolkata to study M.A.(English)? Is there any admission test?
  15. Eligibility criteria of PG course in Dance(kathak) from Rabindra Bharati university? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Procedure to get admission in B.A Honors in Music at Rabindra Bharati University
  17. Course structure and duration of PhD(Political Science) in Rabindra Bharati University?
  18. Admission procedure to study B.A.(Drama) Honours in Rabindra Bharati University? Details of this course?
2nd May 2018, 12:20 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any entrance exam available to study PhD(Political Science) in Rabindra Bharati University?

Yes, there is an entrance examination available to pursue PhD in Political Science in Rabindra Bharati University.

>> Candidates who have successfully qualified in NET/ GATE/ SET/ CSIR JRF/ UGC (JRF) or Teacher Fellowship are exempted from appearing in the examination that is conducted by this Rabindra Bharati University.

>> On the other side, candidates who have not cleared any of the above mentioned entrance examinations are required to appear in exam conducted by this university.

>> Candidates will be called for Interview after clearing the test and the interview will be conducted by the department concerned. Merit list of the candidates will be prepared only on the basis of the marks obtained in the interview.

Ph. No: 033 2558 4443
Address: No 6/4, Dwarakanath Tagore Lane, Kolkata, West Bengal-700007

Click here for Official Website
3rd May 2018, 11:00 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any entrance exam available to study PhD(Political Science) in Rabindra Bharati University?

Yes, definitely you must have to appear and qualify in the entrance examination to opt for PhD course in Political Science from Rabindra Bharati University.
Candidates must have to appear and qualify in the UGC-NET examination to be eligible for PhD course in the above mentioned field.
Candidates those who have completed their Masters degree in Political Science from a recognized University with a minimum of 55% of marks in it are eligible to appear in the NET examination.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?