13th October 2016, 03:23 PM
Unregistered

What is the procedure followed for Ph.D in management from IMT ghaziabad?

Sir/Mam,

Did BBA (distance) and doing MBA(uptu) i will finish my MBA this year can i do PHD from IMT Ghaziabad if yes than what would be the process and fee structure? Can you please guide me with the complete information on the same? Awaiting for the quick response.

Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. What is the procedure followed for Ph.D in management from IMT ghaziabad? -- [New]
  2. Information about the question pattern of IMT-CDL, Ghaziabad entrance exam for Ph.D?
  3. Difference between IMT-CDL Ghaziabad and IMT Ghaziabad
  4. Am i eligible for Ph.D programme after completing PGDM from IMT Ghaziabad
  5. Ph.d in Management from IMT GHAZIABAD through distance education while working after MBA with Operation? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Is it necessary to attend classes at Institute of Management and Technology(Correspondence), Ghaziabad? Percentage required to qualify in PGDM(Correspondence) in IMT?
  7. Am I eligible for admission in Ph.D programme in AIMA after doing 3 years PGPM from IMT Ghaziabad?
  8. Can I get admission in IMT, Ghaziabad if secured 91 Percentile in XAT?
  9. Am I eligible for UGC NET exam after completing MBA in HR from IMT Ghaziabad
  10. Which Institution is better, either IMT Ghaziabad, Sikkim Manipal or Symbiosis DL? Should I do 1 year diploma or 2 year PGDM? I already have more than 5 years experience in marketing and sales
  11. Can I do Ph.D after 1 year executive PGDM program from Institute recognised by UGC like IMT?
  12. Is there any professional courses available after MBA? Provide list along with their details for the same? Should I do Ph.D course from Delhi University? I have done MBA in Finance from IMT-Ghaziabad
  13. In which colleges I can get admission having scored 83 percentile in MHT-CET?
  14. Eligibility for NET exam after one year MBA from IMT Ghaziabad?
  15. How to get a government job after doing correspondence MBA Finance through IMT Ghaziabad
  16. Is this possible for me to pursue MBA course having passed B.Sc from TU in Physics? Which universities and colleges can I apply for MBA course?
  17. Reputed universities for EMBA in Distance mode?
  18. Am I eligible to study PhD in HR in Institute of Management Technology, Ghaziabad if secured 5.9 CGPA in MBA of ICFAI University?
13th October 2016, 11:46 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure followed for Ph.D in management from IMT ghaziabad?

Yes, definitely you can pursue Ph.D after the completion of MBA.
Now to do Ph.D after completing MBA, you should first qualify in the UGC NET examination.
The eligibility criteria required to appear in the UGC NET examination is that a candidate must have completed Master's Degree course from a recognised University with 55% of marks.
Once qualified in the above mentioned entrance examination, you can take admission to study the Ph.D course from the respective University.
To know the fee details, just contact to the above mentioned Institute.
14th October 2020, 02:18 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the procedure followed for Ph.D in management from IMT ghaziabad?

I've done M.Com from IGNOU. Am I eligible for PhD at IMT? What will be the procedure?
23rd November 2020, 07:09 AM
Unregistered

I have done my online emba in imt Ghaziabad. I got 77 per cent. Am I eligible to do PhD in the same University
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?