6th October 2017, 11:12 PM
Unregistered

In which topics a B.Sc and MBA Finance can do PhD? Procedure and requirements for it?

I have passed B.Sc Mathematics and now studying MBA Finance course. Now I wanted to do PhD so, I need to know in which topics I can do PhD? Send me procedure and requirements for it?

Related Questions:
  1. Commerce topics available to study in PhD for Finance and HR postgraduate? How to choose topics?
  2. Can I study PhD in Finance after completing MBA(Finance)? Procedure to get admission?
  3. Procedure to do PhD in Finance for MBA postgraduate?
  4. Which course should I opt for between Ph.D in Management and Ph.D in Commerce being a candidate of MBA in Finance and HR?
  5. How to get admission for doing Ph.D after completion of MBA finance from Pune?
  6. List of universities which offer PhD in Finance in MBA(Finance & HR) postgraduate in India? Procedure to get admission?
  7. Eligibility to study PhD(Finance) for MBA(Finance) student? -- [New]
  8. Procedure to study PhD in Finance for MBA student?
  9. Topics related to Behavioral Finance to study in PhD course?
  10. How may I do Ph.D? List of subjects I can take in Ph.D? What's the applying procedure? I've completed B.Sc(Mecs) with 64% marks and did MBA(finance)
  11. Procedure and requirements to pursue PhD from Germany? What would be the Fee structure?
  12. Best topics for PhD in between Finance and Accounts? How to write thesis on these topics?
  13. Detailed procedure to study Integrated PhD program from a recognized university for MBA(Finance) 2nd year student?
  14. What should I do further to study PhD after completing MBA in Finance?
  15. List of universities which offer PhD in Finance in Andhra Pradesh? Procedure to get admission?
  16. Procedure to get admission in Ph.D course after MBA in Finance and marketing?
  17. Is it good to do MBA in Finance after BSc? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Which domain to take in PhD after completion of MBA Finance with HR?
8th October 2017, 04:44 PM
yogeshsharma3047
Senior Member+++

Default Re: In which topics a B.Sc and MBA Finance can do PhD? Procedure and requirements for it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have passed B.Sc Mathematics and now studying MBA Finance course. Now I wanted to do PhD so, I need to know in which topics I can do PhD? Send me procedure and requirements for it?
If you want to do Ph.D after completing MBA in finance, then you can apply for Ph.D courses as mentioned below:-

List of Ph.D Courses after MBA in Finance:-

1) Ph.D in Finance.

2) Ph.D in Indian economy.

3) Ph.D in Insurance and management.

4) Ph.D in Banking and finance.

5) Ph.D in Financial studies.

>> So these are the topics for you to go for Ph.D course after completing MBA in finance. Minimum duration of above mentioned Ph.D course is 3 years and maximum duration is 6 years.

>> To apply for above mentioned Ph.D courses applicant must have done post graduate degree in relevant stream from government recognized institute.

>> To apply for Ph.D degree you must have to appear in Ph.D entrance exam conducted by various universities to give admission to eligible candidates for Ph.D course.
8th October 2017, 07:26 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: In which topics a B.Sc and MBA Finance can do PhD? Procedure and requirements for it?

Ph.D admission is mostly based on the post graduation, and you have to choose the subject according to your MBA degree. Hence, finance will be the appropriate subject for your research course.

Admission is mostly based on merit through entrance exam and interview, which us conducted by the concerned university. You just need to apply on a prescribed format, when there is an admission notification by concerned university.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?