21st April 2018, 03:21 PM
Unregistered

Topics to choose in PhD for Mechanical Engineering candidate? Duration of PhD program?

How long it will take to complete PhD course and become doctorate? I am studying BTech in Mechanical Engineering and surely will do MTech. So, after MTech if I want to do PhD then in which topic I can do?

Related Questions:
  1. Course structure and duration of PhD(Mechanical Engineering) in NERIST, Itanagar?
  2. Possibilities of doing Ph.D. in Hybrid field in India?
  3. Commerce topics available to study in PhD for Finance and HR postgraduate? How to choose topics?
  4. Duration of PhD course? Doing M.Phil before PhD will effect the duration of PhD?
  5. Suggested new topics in Electronics to study at PhD?
  6. How may I do Ph.D program either in Mechanical or Management? What's the applying procedure and eligibility criteria for the same?
  7. List of topics I should choose for Ph.D. after MCA? I've completed M.C.A with 75% marks -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Which subject will be best for doing Ph.D after completion of M.Sc in Chemistry?
  9. Topics to choose in PhD for Zoology candidate? How long it will take to complete PhD course?
  10. Entrance exam available to study PhD(Mechanical Engineering) in Dehradun Institute of Technology? -- [New]
  11. Topics to choose in PhD for Information Technology candidate
  12. ISRO sponsors PhD program for M.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) candidate? Procedure to get admission?
  13. Does BU offer doctorate course in music for hindustani vocal?
  14. How many PhD(Mechanical Engineering) seats are available in NERIST, Itanagar?
  15. PhD project topics available for Mechanical Engineering stream? Procedure to get admission in IITs?
  16. Procedure to join ISRO for PhD in Mechanical Engineering candidate?
  17. Course structure and duration of PhD(Environmental Engineering) in Gauhati University?
  18. Course structure and duration of PhD(Engineering Education) in University of Engineering and Management, Jaipur?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?