27th August 2017, 01:37 PM
Unregistered

PhD project topics available for Mechanical Engineering stream? Procedure to get admission in IITs?

I am Masters in Mechanical engineering holder and wanted to do PhD. Please tell me PhD projects topics available for Mechanical Engineering stream? Procedure to get admission in IITs?

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to get admission in IITs for PhD? Topics available in Computer Science Engineering for PhD? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Am I eligible for PhD in Mechanical Engineering at IITs or NITs?
  3. Procedure to get admission in PhD after M.Sc Chemistry? Which topics should I choose?
  4. Am I eligible for Ph.D in Mechanical engineering with my subject of interest in NITs or IITs? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Procedure to do PhD in Infrastructure Engineering from IITs? Which IIT is best for it?
  6. Am I eligible to apply for Ph.D in Mechanical engineering with my subject of interest in NITs or IITs? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Admission procedure to study PhD(Mechanical Engineering) in Manipur University? -- [New]
  8. Does SRM University provide PhD in Mechanical stream? Procedure to get admission? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Topics to choose in PhD for Mechanical Engineering candidate? Duration of PhD program?
  10. Admission procedure to study PhD(Mechanical Engineering) in NERIST, Itanagar?
  11. Am I eligible for Ph.D from IITs after doing MCA and BCA course? What is the procedure to take admission? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Procedure to get admission in PhD course at IITs? Entrance exams, syllabus and requirements for it?
  13. Eligibility criteria and universities to do PhD after completion of ICWAI? PhD topics and project works?
  14. What is the procedure to get admission for Ph.D in IITs? I am pursuing M.E Computers
  15. Procedure to do PhD in distance mode after ME in Mechanical Engineering (CAD/CAM) stream? How can I do my practicals? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Admission procedure to study PhD(Mechanical Engineering) in Gautam Buddha University?
  17. How does Indian Institute of Science Education and Research, Pune selects for PhD from ME Mechanical stream? Topics available in PhD?
  18. Procedure to get admission in top Agriculture universities for PhD? Best topics for PhD?
30th August 2017, 08:52 PM
ahmedfaiyaz
Senior Member+++

Default Re: PhD project topics available for Mechanical Engineering stream? Procedure to get admission in IITs?

Following are the PhD topics available for Mechanical Engineering stream in IITs:
>Design Engineering
>Thermal Engineering
>Production Engineering
>Industrial Engineering
Eligibility criterion for PhD admission:
>Master's degree in Engineering/Technology or equivalent degree, with first class or 60% marks from a AICTE approved university.
>One of the following degree:
1)Bachelor's degree in Engineering/Technology with a minimum of 60% marks.
2)Master's degree in Science or equivalent degree with a minimum of 60% marks.
In order to get admission in IITs for PhD in Mechanical Engineering, a candidate must have to appear and qualify GATE (Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering) examination.
Admission will be based on the merit rank in the entrance examination. The selected candidates will be called for an interview held usually a month before the commencement of the semester for which admission is sought.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?