31st October 2015, 10:32 PM
Unregistered

What should I do after completion of BA course? Can I take a job in Bank or continue for higher studies?

What should I do after completion of BA course? Can I take a job in Bank or continue for higher studies? What is the minimum approximate time for it? Can someone please give me the information on the same? It will be really helpful if you can answer me soon.

Thank you!

2nd November 2015, 06:56 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I do after completion of BA course? Can I take a job in Bank or continue for higher studies?

The basic minimum educational qualification required to be eligible for appearing for Bank Recruitment Examinations is "Graduate Degree" or a Bachelor Degree in any discipline from a recognized university. Since you have completed BA (Bachelor of Arts) Course), I am sure you are certainly eligible to appear in Banking recruitments. As far as my knowledge is concerned, there is no course to pursue after completion of this BA course. So I suggest you to concentrate well on Banking Recruitments. For this, I suggest you to join any best coaching institute nearest to your home town. Try to get good command over subjects like
* Reasoning
* Quantitative Aptitude
* General English
* General Awareness
* Computer Awareness
Try to spend 1 year exactly to get good command over the above subjects, so that you can easily get bank job in public sector banks.
3rd November 2015, 06:23 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I do after completion of BA course? Can I take a job in Bank or continue for higher studies?

You can go for either of the two, if you wish to go for jobs after completion of your BA, you can very well opt for it as there are many vacancies for jobs after graduation both in public and in private sector.

However, if you wish you can even go for higher studies, which will however be quite more helpful for you in your future. So, my suggestion to you is that you should do what you want, if you wish to study further you better go for it without giving it a 2nd thought, and if you want to work and earn now, do that only.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?