16th April 2014, 01:09 PM
Unregistered

UGC NeT is useful or not? Will I get benefited out of it?

I am btech mtech holder and i cleares ugc net in electronics science.in engineering we dont need to clear ugc net n in science college btech mtech can not be faculty so i want to know that whether my efforts will go in waste ori may get benefit in futurw.please give me good answer with proper explaination.

23rd May 2014, 08:27 PM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: UGC NeT is useful or not? Will I get benefited out of it?

As you have asking here about your problem that you wants to know that what are the benefits for doing the UGC NET exam and the scope also.

So I am going to clearing your doubts and also tried to solve your problem as far as possible for that it is been clear to you and you also get understand about NET exam. So if you are being going to giving NET exam so it is the exam for that if you are getting qualified then you are on way for being a lecturer or a professor in university or in college. So as you have mentioned that you have done your engineering then it is also be very good for you to be a lecturer in an engineering college or in IIT level college as per your marks decided.

So it is very usefull and also be a benefit for you to clear the JRE exam. So basically JRE exam is for those who are interested in lectureship line and also going for it. So these are the benefits of JRE exam as far as I know and it also depends on you that you want or not to go for the lectureship line.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?