24th January 2019, 01:58 PM
Unregistered

Universities offering PhD(Management) without conducting entrance exam in India?

Hi friends, I want to know about the universities in India which provides PhD program in Management without conducting any entrance exam. I want to do PhD with Management but I don't want to give any entrance exam. Please let me know about such universities.

31st January 2019, 04:55 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Universities offering PhD(Management) without conducting entrance exam in India?

As per the UGC new guidelines, without Ph.D Entrance Examination of UGC NET qualification, admission is not possible to Ph. D program.

PhD in Management Universities in India:

the Indian Institute of Management, Ahmedabad

Indian Institute of Management, Bangalore

Indian School of Business, Hyderabad

Indian Institute of Management, Kolkata
31st January 2019, 06:24 PM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Universities offering PhD(Management) without conducting entrance exam in India?

Universities offering PhD (Management) without Conducting entrance test in India are as follows:-
Indian Institute of Management, Ahmedabad
Indian Institute of Management, Bangalore
Xavier Labour Relations Institute, Jamshedpur
Indian School of Business, Hyderabad
Jamnalal Bajaj Institute of Management Studies, Mumbai
Indian School of Business, Mohali
Management Development Institute, Gurgaon
Christ University, Bangalore
Indian Institute of Foreign Trade, New Delhi
31st January 2019, 06:48 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

As per my knowledge, according to UGC guidelines, if a candidate is interested to pursue PhD course then he or she has to appear in UGC NET examination or any other examination linked with Ph.D course that is conducted by the respective University.

So, I would like to suggest you to follow the rules of UGC if you are really interested in PhD management course.
3rd February 2019, 10:27 PM
Venky22

There are lots of options for doing a PhD in India with out clearing the NET Exam.There are several options in CSIR HRDG for enrollment in PHD Acsir through SRF which needs a good research paper indexed with SCI journal and some research degree. For professional degree with good academic record then their is a direct entry to Phd with fellowship. To need these professional degrees which need no experience and no research.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?