27th December 2013, 03:57 PM
Unregistered

Universities conducting entrance exam for PhD in Orthopaedic?

I am dr purva mpt in orthopedic.
I wana know about pphd in physiotherapy field.name for university those conduct the phd entrane exams

Related Questions:
  1. Syllabus of computer science Ph.D entrance?
  2. Universities/institutions offering PhD in chemistry? Entrance Exams for admission in PhD? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Details about SET entrance exam? Which are the different universities conducting this exam?
  4. Which are the universities offering Ph.D in Sanskrit? Universities offering Ph.D without entrance?
  5. Which are the private universities offering M.Tech programs in Mechanical Stream? Universities conducting the entrance exam for getting admission in particular private varsity?
  6. Date of sale of B.Ed forms for upcoming year session?
  7. Details about Ph.D entrance exam? Best universities for doing Ph.D course after MCA?
  8. Dates of the various government health and science universities conducting PG entrance test in Ayurveda? List of the government institutes of PG Ayurveda in India?
  9. Details of M.Phil/Ph.D in mathematics in AP universities? Any universities in AP where I can get without answering any entrance test?
  10. discussion about Ph.D.
  11. Scope after doing Bsc. Physical Science Electronics
  12. Universities in India which offer Part time PhD in Geography?
  13. Am I eligible for Ph.D being a candidate having completed M.Sc in Botany in the year of 1999 with 53%?
  14. When will the notification be released by JNTU for Ph.D course? What syllabus should I prepare for the Entrance Exam? List of top Universities to join Ph.D course?
  15. Can i do Ph.D in reputed US universities?
  16. How to approach for Ph.D without entrance exam and which are the universities offering Ph.D without entrance exam?
  17. List of deemed universities which are conducting the entrance exam for M.Tech
  18. Good Universities to do PhD in English?
30th January 2014, 05:57 PM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Universities conducting entrance exam for PhD in Orthopaedic?

Orthopedic is the study of musculoskeletal system.The work usually involves in the treatments of internal body parts like bones,ligaments,nerves,diagnosis and more.So many various entrance exams are carried out by the several institutions for admitting the candidates in Orthopedics.

Some of the entrance exams which you can find useful are,Armed Forces Medical College entrance exam,Postgraduate medical entrance examination,Medical college Admissions test,Banaras Hindu university entrance exam,All India Institute of Medical sciences entrance exam,National Board of Examinations DNB Common entrance examination and more.

The eligibility for getting in to Ph.D in Orthopedics course is as follows- You must have completed either PG Diploma or Degree/M.Ch in orthopedics or Orthopedic surgery from the institution.The institution must be recognized by the Medical council of India.You must have obtained a minimum of 55% in your academics.

The Ph.D course lasts in Orthopedics courses is depends on the norms of the AIIMS thesis.It must be submitted by the medical professional with in five years from the date of registration.In the entrance test you will be given objective type questions pertaining to the Orthopaedical medicine,then will be called for the departmental evaluation.
The best college as of my knowledge offering the Ph.D courses is given below-

“” Mahatma Gandhi Institute of Medical Sciences “”
This college offers the various courses like diploma in orthopaedics,Ph.D in Orthopaedics,and M.S in Orthopaedics.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?