2nd January 2018, 01:47 AM
Kumari prachi sharma

List of Universities not conducting entrance exam for MBA course

I want to know about the colleges and university who didn't conduct entrance exam for MBA courses? Can you please list all of them for me? It will be really helpful if you can get back to me soon. Hope that I will get the answer to the same. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. List of universities which provides Ph.d and M.Phil courses without conducting entrance exams?
  2. Dates of the various government health and science universities conducting PG entrance test in Ayurveda? List of the government institutes of PG Ayurveda in India?
  3. List of deemed universities which are conducting the entrance exam for M.Tech
  4. List of universities which offer MBA in UK? Entrance exam to get admission?
  5. List of reputed universities conducting entrance exam for PhD(Hindi) admission?
  6. List of top universities and colleges for MBA course? Registration procedure for these Institutes for MBA course?
  7. Details about SET entrance exam? Which are the different universities conducting this exam?
  8. Which are the private universities offering M.Tech programs in Mechanical Stream? Universities conducting the entrance exam for getting admission in particular private varsity?
  9. List of Universities offering MDS course in India? Information regarding the Entrance Exams and fee structures for this course? What are the Career Options after completion of BDS other than MDS?
  10. Date of sale of B.Ed forms for upcoming year session?
  11. Is it possible for me to get admission for MBA course if I didn't clear the entrance exams in top Universities?
  12. List of universities in India conducting distance degree course in M.Sc Nursing?
  13. List of the universities or institutes conducting distance education/correspondence course in Law?
  14. Scope after doing Bsc. Physical Science Electronics -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Universities who offering Ph.D in Human Development in Maharashtra? Will I have to pass any entrance exam for taking admission? When the entrance exams are conducted?
  16. Universities in India to do MBA without answering an entrance exam?
  17. Is MG university conducting MBA?
  18. List of universities offering MBA(Hospitality Management) with scholarship in UK? Entrance exams to get admission?
3rd January 2018, 03:01 PM
sarita46
Senior Member+++

Default Re: List of Universities not conducting entrance exam for MBA course

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kumari prachi sharma View Post
I want to know about the colleges and university who didn't conduct entrance exam for MBA courses? Can you please list all of them for me? It will be really helpful if you can get back to me soon. Hope that I will get the answer to the same. Thank you!
If you want to go for an MBA course try to get admission in a top colleges of India rather than opting for a common colleges for doing MBA course. Since there is a lot of demand for this course and also restriction of seats that is why colleges conduct entrance examination for selecting best candidates for their college for MBA course.

There are very few colleges in India which give direct admission for the course of MBA which includes distance universities too. So,name of the some of the colleges/universities distance/regular mode are:

KCT Business School, Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu

Accurate Group of Institutions, Grater Noida

Lovely Professional University

Mahatma Gandhi University

Pondicheery University

Suresh Gyan Vihar Distance University
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?