4th December 2015, 11:27 PM
Unregistered

Universities for Ph.D after post graduation in commerce with 54%?

I have completed my post graduation in commerce with 54%. I want to do Phd. So, which university I will try?

Related Questions:
  1. How to do PhD after post graduation in Commerce?
  2. Is NET mandatory for PhD? Which books to refer for NET? Best university for PhD in Commerce?
  3. Integrated PhD has more value than PhD done after M.Sc? Duration of course and good universities for it?
  4. List of universities which offer PhD in Pharmaceutics in India?
  5. List of universities which offer PhD in Library and Information Science?
  6. How many universities are there which offer Ph.D in commerce? When can I apply for these universities?
  7. Details of PhD(Commerce) course for a postgraduate who has 3 years of work experience?
  8. List of universities which offer PhD in Hindi in Abroad?
  9. Universities offering Distance PhD in Commerce to Regular M.Com student in India?
  10. Which university I can opt for doing Ph.D after completion of M.Com?
  11. Is it necessary to secure 50% in Graduation to study PhD?
  12. List of reputed universities which offer PhD in Commerce in India? Eligibility to get admission for T.Y.B.Com candidate?
  13. Can I do Ph.D in Sociology having completed Graduation in Commerce and M.A. in Sociology? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. List of universities which offer PhD in Commerce with scholarship for M.Com postgraduate?
  15. 5 year integrated course in biotechnology
  16. List of courses offered for Ph.D after completing graduation in Chemistry? List of top universities offering such program? I'm in B.Sc 2nd year in Chemistry branch
  17. List of universities which offer PhD in Social work to MSW postgraduate in Hyderabad?
  18. Universities that offer scholarship to Indian students to do Ph.D?
5th December 2015, 12:54 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Universities for Ph.D after post graduation in commerce with 54%?

I have competed my mba with 65%I want to do my PhD in marketing which university offers PhD without entrance exam
5th December 2015, 09:38 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have completed my post graduation in commerce with 54%. I want to do Phd. So, which university I will try?
You have completed M.Com with above 54% marks so you are not eligible for Ph.D course.

Eligibility criteria for Ph.D course:-

If you have completed masters degree with above 55% marks from a recognized university then you are eligible for Ph.D course.

There is no age criteria.
6th December 2015, 12:01 AM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Well. you must score at least 55% of marks at Master Degree level to be eligible for PhD course. Even NET entrance exam required 55% of marks at Master Degree. Without qualify in the SLET/NET entrance it is no possible to get admission for PhD admission.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?