14th June 2014, 07:59 PM
Unregistered

Various optiona available in India to pursue PhD in Ophthalmology?

I want to do PhD in ophthalmology ; i have completed Diploma in ophthalmology and aslo DNB
please write to me the various options available in India

Related Questions:
  1. Can anyone suggest me some institute where I can pursue Ph.D after completing Diploma in Ophthalmology?
  2. Can I pursue Ph.D in India after masters in UK?
  3. Prerequisite to do PhD in IIT? Whether IIT offer part time PhD? What about candidate self employed and want to pursue PhD in IIT?
  4. Issue with recognition of Diploma in Ophthalmology
  5. How can I pursue Ph.D in computer science?
  6. Scope of Ophthalmology in DNB? Scope after doing DNB Ophthalmology? Which subject should I choose?
  7. How should I apply for Ph.D after finishing M.E in computer science and tamilnadu?
  8. Can i do PhD in IT after completing MCA through distance learning or do I need to do pursue M.Phil or M.Tech first? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Difference between studying in India and Abroad? What could be the correct career path for me being a candidate of BE in CS domain having 3 years experience in IT field and wanted to pursue higher studies?
  10. In which college to go for PhD Nanotechnology? How to apply and outcomes of study?
  11. Can I do my PhD from US after doing Masters in India?
  12. Criteria other than GRE for PhD in USA with scholarship? PhD from Abroad is valid in India?
  13. How may I pursue PhD in Biotechnology form USA after completing M.Tech in India?
  14. How to pursue Ph.D in computer science while pursuing M.Tech in computer science department?
  15. How can I pursue Ph.D from PGIMER? I have done masters in food and nutrition
  16. Can I get admission in Ph.D program in India?
  17. Can I pursue Ph.D in computer science after MCA or MSc IT?
  18. PhD in Toxicology is possible after MBBS? Best institute for this course?
28th July 2017, 06:25 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Various optiona available in India to pursue PhD in Ophthalmology?

Course Opportunities available after completion of Diploma in Ophthalmology and DNB Course:

Diploma in Ophthalmology course is a Diploma level course and Diplomate of National Board of Examination (DNB) in Ophthalmology courses are of Diploma level.

After successful completion of Diploma level courses, there are some other course. You may pursue MBBS course at Bachelor Degree level. After completion of Bachelor Degree, you may pursue

>> MD in Ophthalmology

>> Post Graduate Diploma in Ophthalmology

>> Master of Science in Ophthalmology...etc.,

After successful completion of any of the above said courses, you may pursue

>> PhD in Ophthalmology

>> Master of Philosophy in Ophthalmology
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?