11th October 2014, 12:27 AM
Unregistered

Way to do PhD in HR while doing government job?

Dear sir,
I am 38 years old and want to do Phd . i have passed MBA from bit mesra this year in human resource management with distinction. kindly tell me the way so i can do Phd. i am working with uttar pradesh government since last 12 years as senior clerk.

31st October 2014, 08:16 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Way to do PhD in HR while doing government job?

If you have got MBA qualification with at least 55% marks, then you are definitely eligible to apply for Ph.D in Human Resource Development program. There is relaxation for reserved category candidates and they need only 50% marks to apply for admission in Ph.D program.

The admission is based on the entrance examination conducted by the University. The admission is purely on merit and you must qualify entrance with good marks, so that you can get admission in a good university.

Candidates with NET/SET scores are exempted from entrance exam. Also, candidates who have M.Phil qualification will get admission directly without entrance exam.

Professional experience of at least 5 years in the relevant field will also work as additional qualification and these candidates will be exempted from entrance exam.
17th February 2019, 09:41 PM
Unregistered

I am working in basic Shiksha vibhag as a assistant teacher. I want to do PhD in my m.sc subject mathematics. What is the procedure and rules to do PhD with my job.
28th May 2019, 05:27 PM
Unregistered

I am working in basic Shiksha vibhag as a assistant teacher. I want to do PhD in my m.sc subject mathematics. What is the procedure and rules to do PhD with my job.
14th November 2019, 12:36 PM
Unregistered

I am working in PSU and want do pursue Ph.D. . I did my engineering in Mechanical and MBA in Oil and Gas Management from University of Petroleum Energy Studies Dehradun. I have 5 years of experience in Material management. Pls suggest, Will PhD in operation be a better option or some other fields in which I should pursue PhD.
1st August 2022, 12:35 AM
Unregistered

I am working in goverment bank, can i do PHD while working this job
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?