10th November 2018, 05:31 PM
Unregistered

What benefit I will get if study PhD(Commerce) from Kuvempu University?

Hello everyone, I want to know about the fact of doing PhD course. I am studying MCom from Karnatak University and came to know that Kuvempu University is famous for PhD program in Commerce. So, I want to know about the benefit I get if I do PhD in Kuvempu University.

20th November 2018, 05:10 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What benefit I will get if study PhD(Commerce) from Kuvempu University?

Ph.D is normally for those who want to make their career in academics and research field. If you have other plans, then doing Ph.D will not be a good option for you.

Most of the reputed universities give admission based on NET/SET score and interview. Hence, if some university is easily providing you admission without any effort made by you, then surely it will not be a good option for you.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?